A4 b8 rear bumper

Thedon1982

Reaction score
Could someone post a pic to show me the difference between a a4 se back bumper and an sline rear bumper as i dont know what one i have and im looking to buy a diffuser

This is mine is it an sline or se?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5)_LI.jpg
    s-l1600 (5)_LI.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,744
I dont know as i only bought the car and i know the guy converted the front to a b8.5 but dont know about the rear? I guess he did? Is there a rear diffuser i can get for this as lookin the twin quad exhaust?

I make a twin quad exhaust diffuser, but that's only for the B8 S-Line bumper. Not sure if you've got an SE or S-Line B8.5 bumper fitted to yours.

I think its an sline from comparing it to pictures. Do u do one for the b8.5 sline?

Ahhhh bummer u know anywhere that does or does an s4 fit im sure theres a genuine one with quad twin exit?

Thanks Ruairi thought that goin to git audi a call here see how much a genuine one is

Thanks Ruairi thought that goin to git audi a call here see how much a genuine one is
put a parts request on here for the diffuser you want mate. You have b8.5 rear bumper so don't give your reg or it will show as a b8

Last edited:
Reactions: TechNick
second its an sline b8.5, had a wee look on auto trader and compared :)

Reactions: TechNick