A4 B8 LED SIDELIGHT BULBS

RS5 JON

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to replace my halogen sidelight bulbs with led ones on my 2008 a4 b8 in the near future. Do you supply these, error free, and if so can you pm me a price inc p&p to KA12 area of Scotland.
Thanks JG

Hi JG.

I can supply these, they are a Cree led bulb. they are £18 a pair, you need 2 pairs, i will cover the postage costs on these, i have non in stock right now and will be here in a fortnight.

You do have to make a hole in the headlight if you have not seen already?

Trups

Hi Trups, that'll do for me mate, as long as they are plug & play, drop me a pm when you get them in. Do I need 2 pair as they also change halogen drl, I hope so!
Yes mate I'm aware I need to cut out the back of the headlight to fit, I went into my local Audi garage and had a moan about this and managed to get the replacement covers free gratis - £14 each + vat otherwise, so I was quoted.
Cheers JG

ps.
Thanks for the free postage. :thumbsup:

Hi.

yes you do need 2 pairs, great on getting them FOC :) you saved yourself quite a bit of money, otherwise this swap out can be close to £100.

will contact you when they come in.

Trups

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi.

Sorry, I've emailed my supplier for these, just waiting for a reply as I've sent a large order across.

Will get back to you with a date in them next couple of days.

Trups