A4 B8 2012 Facelift

Pictures are on Audi UK Facebook pages... It looks smart I reckon. Brings it in line with the A5 facelift and new A6...

Well i hope plenty people order a 3.0 tdi Quattro for March 2012 as I'll be looking for a used one in March 2015........

Its funny how the journalist's thought the current LED DRL were the bees knees and now they are calling them xmas lights.....

I'll be placing my order v soon. Does anyone know whether the speed stats will be the same as for the current engine line up?

I am looking to buy the 2.0TFSI 2011PS Quattro Black Edition Avant with following spec.

Lava Grey
19" 18.5J 5 Segment Alloys (Audi RS6 type - instead of Titanium)
Technology Pack High

I have been thinking about colour/wheels combo for some time. My 2nd option is for Phantom Black with the Titanium alloys. Any recommendations appreciated.

just had my delivery date for my B8 as the 24th Jan, i'm very sceptical that it is a facelift but my lease company tell me that it is - so i'm probably guessing if it is it'll be one of the first on the road in the UK as the dealers arent expecting them in till begining of Feb
I really hope my A4 Black Edition in Red is a facelift.

Will post back once i've taken delivery

just had my delivery date for my B8 as the 24th Jan, i'm very sceptical that it is a facelift but my lease company tell me that it is - so i'm probably guessing if it is it'll be one of the first on the road in the UK as the dealers arent expecting them in till begining of Feb
I really hope my A4 Black Edition in Red is a facelift.

Will post back once i've taken delivery

I hope you get what you want. I ordered my S4 avant B/E at the beginning of December and have been given a week 9 build with delivery in March sometime - probably the end going by the build week.

Can't wait!

The S4 grille adds some spice but its not much of a facelift. Was hoping for more than that after seeing the Dynamik model and its more distinctive styling details. The A5 is still somewhat better looking, shame they didn't try and capture some of its design magic in this tweaked A4.