A4 B8 2.0T (2013) S-Line build

shaun sorensen

Reaction score
Had the A4 for 3 years now, ready to start having some fun with this thing. Looking for some advice on what I can do to slowly increase my power, cost effectively. I would like to have exhaust, intake, inter cooler, and ECU upgrade. Eventually I would like to move on to the Ko4 turbo upgrade from APR. I would like to ease into that option because of the price. Also, that would require multiple upgrades at once. Can someone please offer suggestions about what to get and possibly the order in which to increase mods. Id like to gradually experience each mod to see how it suits my daily driving. Thank you in advance for your help.

I went down the Revo route with my 2.0 TFsi more than happy with remaps, cai etc. So much so I have just done the same with my S4 currently on stage 1+ with REVO intake :)

Reactions: xpoweruk
Is it just straight line speed your after?
Or going round corners too?

I went down the Revo route with my 2.0 TFsi more than happy with remaps, cai etc. So much so I have just done the same with my S4 currently on stage 1+ with REVO intake :)
So you're talking about ECU upgrades then? I'm very new to all of this.

Is it just straight line speed your after?
Or going round corners too?
Corners too. I live in NC so lots of two-lane twisted "highways" to get to the interstate. I know I'll be doing suspension, most likely adjustabke coilovers so I'll be able to handle the turns at higher speeds.

You looked into brakes? Hugely over looked but will get you faster around the bends than a load of money thrown and the engine. That and good suspension. You can use more of the power you already have if you can get it to the road better

Im already planning a suspension. Coil overs most likely. Adjustable and lower the height an inch or so. Brakes would help. Specifically though im looking for small power upgrades. Intake, downpipe, FMIC, muffler delete and so on.