Help Please A4 B8 2.0 TDI Black Edition MOD Queries

TwoRounds

Reaction score
Hi,

So I own as the title suggest an A4 2.0 TDI sline Black Edition, i''ve listed below a few list of mods but looking for inspo on wheels and exhaust and any advise and expirance anyone has come across the below list is appreciated.

• Changing any yellow colour lights like fogs, interior etc to white
  • Window tint the rear window
  • 19" wheels (pics and info from wheels on your A4 is appreciated)
  • bigger front brake caliper upgrade and S4 rear calipers ( again anyone who has experiance in bigger brakes let me know or link a guide)
  • Wind deflectors
  • changing the grill to the honey comb mesh style
  • DPF delete & a little remap
  • Back box delete
  • Change the rear defuser to an RS style one, does the standard Sline TDI have the same underneath part to the RS4/S4 to allow for a twin exhaust?
So far that's my list I may add to it as I go alone, thanks for reading the post.

Yip exhuast wise on the right hand side looking from the back you have to remove the plastic cover and you will see the threaded part for the exhaust bracket Passengers side bracket is the same for drivers side, if you're going for it I would get the heat shield as the fuel tank is close and is plastic gets a little more hot when on a dpf regeneration
20180716 1750200
20180716 181915

Reactions: DickoB8
Yip exhuast wise on the right hand side looking from the back you have to remove the plastic cover and you will see the threaded part for the exhaust bracket Passengers side bracket is the same for drivers side, if you're going for it I would get the heat shield as the fuel tank is close and is plastic gets a little more hot when on a dpf regeneration View attachment 196901 View attachment 196902

Thanks for the info and pics pal.

Changed my fogs to white ones guy on here sells them there brilliant @t8ups

Get carista app too loads you can do with that needle sweep on start up etc etc