A4 B7 Sline Mudflaps

chr999chr

Reaction score
Looking recommendations on a set of mudflaps for my B7 Saloon A4 Sline.

From what i have read the original ones will fit on the front with a small bit of modification but the rear is miles off.

I see loads of sline B7's about with a full set of fitted mudflaps which look well.

Anyone recommend a supplier/link for a full set they do not have to be OEM just decent quality.

Ta

Think again the front will fit but the back may be different.

Still looking for a link or advice

pm me with a price, suspension has nearly cleared me out but could do with them.

I have a set on my avant that I'm taking off soon mate. not sure if they will fit the saloon but i don't see why not?

I have a set on my s line avant which came from an se saloon and they went straight on.
I recently bought a new set from the dealers and I cant remember which ones said not for S line (front or rears) but both went on fine with no modifications.

Reactions: JoeBra
Dealers say that there are no mud flaps for the sline and the standard ones will not fit. But i see sline cars with fitted mud flaps?

Ignore the image quality and the fact they are filthy dirty. These are the mudflaps on my avant. They look OEM to me. MPP may want them but I can see if there is a part number anywhere when I get them off of the car.

FRONT

img_1001-jpg.136405

REAR

img_0999-jpg.136404

Ignore the image quality and the fact they are filthy dirty. These are the mudflaps on my avant. They look OEM to me. MPP may want them but I can see if there is a part number anywhere when I get them off of the car.

FRONT

img_1001-jpg.136405

REAR

img_0999-jpg.136404
Pics arnt working mate

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: MPP
Yea cant see them unless its because im on mobile

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I have ordered a set for a seat Exeo ill let you all know how they fit

I have a set on my avant that I'm taking off soon mate. not sure if they will fit the saloon but i don't see why not?
Did you sell the mud flaps mate .. interested if you have them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i might have my set for sale soon. i am having air fitted so i will need to take them off.

Reactions: dubcool.pc
I used to hate mudflaps to be honest, but find myself starting to like the b7 ones a lot, maybe black on black is the reason......could be a visit to my local Seat garage shortly.

Love mine. Look ace and also help keep the car clean.

A clean car Dani , at this time of year.......not in my neck of the woods...lol, washed my old bus yesterday , looks even dirtier today......countryside roads are darn messy chap.

Ooh don't get me wrong it doesn't means it keeps clean but it helps.