A4 B7 Sline Mudflaps

chr999chr

Looking recommendations on a set of mudflaps for my B7 Saloon A4 Sline.

From what i have read the original ones will fit on the front with a small bit of modification but the rear is miles off.

I see loads of sline B7's about with a full set of fitted mudflaps which look well.

Anyone recommend a supplier/link for a full set they do not have to be OEM just decent quality.

Ta

Nathan Russell

I have a set on my avant that I'm taking off soon mate. not sure if they will fit the saloon but i don't see why not?

MPP

Also would like link for my avant s line.

Nathan Russell

You want them MPP?

MPP

pm me with a price, suspension has nearly cleared me out but could do with them.

Beardymat

I have a set on my avant that I'm taking off soon mate. not sure if they will fit the saloon but i don't see why not?

I have a set on my s line avant which came from an se saloon and they went straight on.
I recently bought a new set from the dealers and I cant remember which ones said not for S line (front or rears) but both went on fine with no modifications.

chr999chr

Dealers say that there are no mud flaps for the sline and the standard ones will not fit. But i see sline cars with fitted mud flaps?

Nathan Russell

Ignore the image quality and the fact they are filthy dirty. These are the mudflaps on my avant. They look OEM to me. MPP may want them but I can see if there is a part number anywhere when I get them off of the car.

FRONT

img_1001-jpg.136405

REAR

img_0999-jpg.136404

martin1984

Ignore the image quality and the fact they are filthy dirty. These are the mudflaps on my avant. They look OEM to me. MPP may want them but I can see if there is a part number anywhere when I get them off of the car.

FRONT

img_1001-jpg.136405

REAR

img_0999-jpg.136404
Pics arnt working mate

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: MPP

Nathan Russell

Pics arnt working mate

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Really? Not sure why, I can see them in the message I posted and in the quote you did.

Nathan Russell

Balls. Anyone know a decent image hosting site? I'll try again

Marc B7

Nathan Russell

Did you sell the mud flaps mate .. interested if you have them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yeah buddy. They went a while back.

i might have my set for sale soon. i am having air fitted so i will need to take them off.

i3oricua

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I used to hate mudflaps to be honest, but find myself starting to like the b7 ones a lot, maybe black on black is the reason......could be a visit to my local Seat garage shortly.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Love mine. Look ace and also help keep the car clean.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
A clean car Dani , at this time of year.......not in my neck of the woods...lol, washed my old bus yesterday , looks even dirtier today......countryside roads are darn messy chap.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Ooh don't get me wrong it doesn't means it keeps clean but it helps.