a4 b7 sline front end

Ellis8p

Reaction score
Hi all the other evening I had an accident in my a4 b7 tfsi sline convertible I am now after a bonnet, n/s wing, front bumper, slam panel with rads and bumper reinforcer bar can I source these from any a4 b7 sline saloon or estate or do they have to be from a convertible any help would be much appreciated I'm pulling my hair out.

Any S-line front end will fit, they are all the same.

Thanks for the reply mate does it have to be sline bonnet wings and slam panel or can they be from any b7 a4 non sline saloon or estate obviously I need a sline bumper.

Thanks for the reply mate does it have to be sline bonnet wings and slam panel or can they be from any b7 a4 non sline saloon or estate obviously I need a sline bumper.
Many variations of the slam panel, I think you will have to get part number of it to be sure to get the right one

By the way, oddly enough Audi call these lock carriers so if you're asking for one (to get the part number from dealer:tonguewink:) this is what to ask them for.

If you ask for a written quote from your dealer all the part numbers should be on the quote. Always works for me

Cheers mate what about bonnet and wings do you know if all b7 ones will fit non sline and saloon and estate there's loads on eBay but no convertible sline ones.

Also in your pic wat grille is that you've got need one and it looks awesome.

Was it from the same shape as yours and did it Bolt straight on it looks really good