A4 b7 s line front grill

Karlgray_92

Reaction score
Hi everyone

First post, i've tried and tried to find a front grill for my a4 b7 s line and all seem to fit non s-line models... anyone know anywhere i can get one to fit my car?(preferably the blacked honeycomb if possible)
Thanks guys

How deep are your pockets as theres only ome for s-line bumper the honeycomb is the rs4 grill which second hand go for £400 upwards and new over £650 Theres a member call rob in the a4 b7 whos looking to part with his .

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Only other thing you could do is mesh your original.

People use the mesh from RS6 grilles... I'd probably get some cheaper plastic mesh online and see how it goes.

Only other thing you could do is mesh your original.

People use the mesh from RS6 grilles... I'd probably get some cheaper plastic mesh online and see how it goes.
This is the way im going but as said getting mesh of ebay

How deep are your pockets as theres only ome for s-line bumper the honeycomb is the rs4 grill which second hand go for £400 upwards and new over £650 Theres a member call rob in the a4 b7 whos looking to part with his .

and dont forget martin, mines a " special " one aswell so worth even more..lol , but on a serious note very little choice in the form of " off the shelf grilles" S-line fitting bumpers to be honest, plenty of oem standard ones and s-line around but the honeycombe rs4 versions are very hard to find used and in good condition, new prices are now mad prices aswell, you can adapt grilles with mesh but depends on wether you want the DIY route or ready to fit .

Reactions: martin1984
Remember there are two different bumpers with different fit grills on s-line models.
You either have a Sline with Sline grill or Sline with SE grill....Audi likes to complicate even the simplest of things lol

Ian just to update your info, saloons and avants that have s-line bodywork kit will have the s-line front bumper that only accepts the deeper s-line grille, non s-line bodywork as found on the SE varaints etc have a non s-line bumper with a smaller grille which wont fit the larger s-line bumper.
Cab s with s-line bodywork can have either front bumper depending on year but which ever it has the appropriate grille will be fitted.
DTM uses a specific bumper but it uses the non s-line grille .....
RS4 has its own grille but as the bumper is the same size in that grille section the rs4 grille can be used in s-line bumpers ...

there you go , clear as mud...lol