A4 B7 DTM

My mistake, sorry..

I wonder why there is so much variation. DTM is supposed to be top spec for that year to help them shift a few.. why not include DIS stalks! Basic function even my '99 Ibiza Cupra had.

it wasnt realy top spec
just a special edition no mfsw dis nav all could be spec'd
as in any new audi so alot are diffrent
last 1 i was in had the lot

hello andymartin what condtion are the and what do want for them fella

I would have had them but just bought a pair of new primed to paint black... lets see how they come out.

There OEM so are 6 years old however there like-new and just need to be cleaned. I dont know how much to ask for them so i'm open to offers. I wont be able to send until them until the 5 of Sept as they're at my work address and I'm currently on leave until then. Ill even throw in a OEM B6/B7 Audi warning triangle to sweeten the deal if needs be!!! LOL

Also, is it just me or has anyone else hit the "reply to thread" button on the quick reply box and wipe all the text instead of the little "post quick reply" button on the bottom right? i bet its just me

well just to throw a spanner in the works I just put the S Line style DTM badges on my rear side blades and front grill. Same engine, same power, minus bodykit. Meh

well just to throw a spanner in the works I just put the S Line style DTM badges on my rear side blades and front grill. Same engine, same power, minus bodykit. Meh

minus front and rear alcantara seats, steering, gearknob, door cards, carbon fibre inlays, black headlining, 100mm exahausts so fourth

Got a silver 55 plate with 90k. New belt, chain, tensioner, pick up pipe (basically everything that goes wrong is new) for a very good price if your interested? When I say mint..... I mean mint. This will make your mirror look like a stain glass window in comparison

STI 8 and

minus front and rear alcantara seats, steering, gearknob, door cards, carbon fibre inlays, black headlining, 100mm exahausts so fourth

Steering wheel in Spec Edition is far nicer, Already have black headlining, and 100mm Tips :D Carb inlays would indeed be nicer however!

Same engine? So that's BUL engine code with a lower compression ratio (10:3 in comparison to 10:5), is it?

Or rather, what was your point?

Yeah DTM has the same BUL engine as the special edition. What's YOUR point??

Are I missing something here? Bumping a 3 year old thread to say you put some badges on your motor, struggling to see the relevance.

it was in teh new posts list for some reason so i thought Id post. There was some mention about an s Line passing as a DTM due to badges. Hence the spanner in the works comment...which clearly did work as you are all flustered by it lol

s-line style DTM badge ?

so you put DTM badges on a S-line ?

yup. only cos its same engine and is more powerful than a standard S Line. so why the hell not. DTM badges look better than S Line badges

Well thanks for letting me know I have 220hp stock. So dude is rigjt not all dtm have some black features. I have a 2007 Audi A4 Quattro S-Line 2.0tfsi all white with 18" S wheels. if what guy was saying is true about the Vin number
20210105 141406