For Sale A4 B7 3.0 TDI S/S Exhaust

Reaction score
Cat-back 316 stainless steel custom exhaust for a 2007 Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI Cabriolet.

Originally made by 'Wright Brothers Autos' in Nottingham and was used on my car for ~3 years until it was removed prior to being part exchanged. It's been hung in my garage ever since and is now getting in the way! Link to the original thread when I had it made is here: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/new-custom-exhaust-3-0tdi.172176/#post-1711862

4" angled tips, straight-pipe with a single resonator in the centre where the DPF/2nd CAT was in the OEM exhaust. As this exhaust removes the DPF & 2nd CAT it needs to be combined with an ECU update/remap to avoid error codes (although a stage 1 remap is highly recommended for the 3.0tdi as it makes a huge difference). I had the tailpipes made with flanges such that these could be replaced/changed in the future if wanted, but I never did this. In theory the tips could be replaced with mufflers (if this is your preference), but alignment of the mufflers with the rear bumper etc may require some custom pipe work. As this was made for a cab, the rear section accommodates the additional support braces that I don't believe are on the saloon/avant B7, but I don't believe this would prevent it being used on any B7 variant.

I'm open to offers, just drop me a PM or reply to the thread.

It would be collection only (too difficult to post & cannot deliver) from Nottingham, NG9.

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Would this fit an avant. I have a 2.0 tdi 170bhp the rear part looks very similar to my standard exhaust

Would this fit an avant. I have a 2.0 tdi 170bhp the rear part looks very similar to my standard exhaust
I can't be 100% sure. When I was looking for off the shelf exhausts there were less available for the cab but after seeing the fabrication I think that is due to the additional support struts under the cab to improve rigidity & the fact that the exhaust must navigate around these (I.e. I think I would fit an avant).