A4 B7 2.0tfsi FORGE DV TURBO MODS *HELP ADVICE*

jamiegdhll

Reaction score
Hi does any1 know how i can get my a4 b7 2.0tfsi s line turbo whistle to sound louder without the expense of a bigger turbo and without that loud lift off noise what a atmostheric dump valve does im not into that just enough to hear you lift off would do im going to fit a forge diverter valve will this make a difference in sound i know it will make a difference in other ways just dont know much about sound side..

Iv upgraded the exhaust system to a milltek and had it remaped any ideas thanks?

Last edited:
Maybe if you buy a dog whistle (you know, the really high pitched 1's) and when itcomes on boost you can blow it really hard and get the increase in turbo whistle without the expense of a bigger turbo! I believe they are £2.49 from pets at home! Maybe a letter to Santa, you never know what may turn up in your stocking!

What is it with you mate cant you ever give a sensible reply to any question with out trying to be clever !
Just becasue you dont like something doesnt mean its cack each to their own and all that !
For instance I dont like your black wheels and that stupid sticker on your bonnet but I didnt say that when you posted up pictures of your car now did I !?!

Rant over - Sorry Jamie I cant help you out much regarding your original post maybe search you tube for 2.0 t FSI induction kits these can sound nice and increase turbo noise maybe one of those will provide you with the sound your after ?

Last edited:
What is it with you mate cant you ever give a sensible reply to any question with out trying to be clever !
Just becasue you dont like something doesnt mean its cack each to their own and all that !
For instance I dont like your black wheels and that stupid sticker on your bonnet but I didnt say that when you posted up pictures of your car now did I !?!

Rant over - Sorry Jamie I cant help you out much regarding your original post maybe search you tube for 2.0 t FSI induction kits these can sound nice and increase turbo noise maybe one of those will provide you with the sound your after ?
Calm down luv, just having a laugh

I didn't like the sticker either so went after a week. Wheel are lava grey by the way. You know just to be different so I don't look like everyone else on here and I am helpful on here if you look it's two posts I've taken the mic and tried to have a laugh only to be faced with minimal sense of humor