A4 B7 2.0tdi Sline Multitronic oil change

Marky M

Reaction score
Hi.

I've booked my car into Audi for her next major service, I'm also having the transmission oil changed too at an extra £175. Now they will price match on a quote from a garage within 15 miles of the service centre as long as genuine Audi parts used.

Other than the oil, Audi have said that there are no filters and the gearbox doesn't need reprogramming afterwards. Can anyone confirm this please?

Any additional info will be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

make sure they do the final drive fluid change as well

Ok thanks, I'm sure they'll jump at the chance!! Any idea on cost please mate for the final drive fluid change? @hubbo1

Thanks fellas. The link above is for the Tiptronic, but all good!

She passed her MOT today, only advisories were the discs but ok until next year! Final drive only applies to the Quattro's so no issues there either. I had a right touch too, I got a quote using gen Audi parts for the multitronic oil change from a tyre place I always use for £138 (not to use them for the oil change but just to get the price down with their Audi's price promise on servicing)........but forgot it (making sure I remembered the service booklet and MOT for life certificate)!! Without question, the bloke said, "ah it's okay, I'll honour that.......we make sure our customers leave happy"!! So instead of £175, they only charged the £138! Can you tell it's my first Audi, I was treated like a king in that place!! Audi Inchcape Maidstone.........impressed! Thanks @hubbo1 @sportquattro