A4 b7 2.0t fsi turbo upgrade

GDCAUDIA4B7

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm a proud owner of a audi a4 b7 2.0t fsi special edition fwd not Quattro .
Looking to upgrade the power to a nice usable 300bhp. What would be the best way of achieving this?
I have heard alot of swapping the turbo to a k04 is it a straight forward swap or do I need to collect a few more items? I'm guessing that the standard fuel system will be at its limits? What injectors can I use s3/s4/rs4? I'm sure somebody has done the conversion before?? Many thanks in advance
20160723 151506

Reactions: Charlie Farley
there is a whole shed load of info on this very subject spread across numerous threads, your best bet would be to take a little while and have a good old search in the B7 section as you will find all the info you need that way, there are some excellent threads with details part numbers etc and sources for parts, in all honesty way too much info to reply here about.
You'll also be able to see what not to get aswell, like most mods there the right bits to get and the wrong bits.

Oh yes almost forgot, welcome onboard , hope you enjoy it here.
nice car too.

rob

You can go with hybrid k03 (k04 in k03 housing) or with k04. Hybrid k03 is bolt on. But you need s3 injectors and uprated HPFP. And Fmic. You can hit around 360-370hp.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: GDCAUDIA4B7
Lots of people running this Hp without issue. It's more likely to kill the rods anything near 400lbs or above because they from chocolate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk