A4 B6 What ET are you running?

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
I have 18x 8 S Line replicas on my car, according to the stamp on the inside of the wheel it's ET 66! What's yours including any spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66?seems a little high.

I'm running Ava Miami 19x8.5 ET 45
And 235/35 tyres

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It looks like 66, I'll need to take another wheel off and check that.

My current spec:

Type: B7 S4.
Diameter: 18".
Width: 8".
ET: 45.
ET front (corrected): 33.
ET rear (corrected): 30.

I'm running Audi A5 17" 'Fan'/7 spokes with an offset of ET28, 7J rim with 235/45/17 tyres (Vredistein Satin touring - which are brilliant in all conditions btw!). Sits flush with bodywork but no scrubbing. Mine's a quattro Sport with B5 perches at the front as well.

My old setup was the A5 (again) sportlines, 18" 8.5j ET29. Had to run slightly rolled 225/40/18 PS3s on them to limit scrubbing. Nice stance and poke without having any side effects. Only slight camber wear to the fronts due to the lowering.

My genuine S-line wheels are ET43, what worries me is the "Made in Poland" stamped on them lol

Reactions: DieselJake
My genuine S-line wheels are ET43, what worries me is the "Made in Poland" stamped on them lol

Hah, mine say NOT O.E.M so there! You posted the options the other day and I'm sure I saw the wheels on there, original from the factory.
I'm not bothered about my wheels not being genuine, they are straight and true, that's the most important thing.
A guy at work has an Astra VXR with genuine wheels and one's cracked and another is buckled

Hah, mine say NOT O.E.M so there! You posted the options the other day and I'm sure I saw the wheels on there, original from the factory.
I'm not bothered about my wheels not being genuine, they are straight and true, that's the most important thing.
A guy at work has an Astra VXR with genuine wheels and one's cracked and another is buckled

Agreed, and that they aren't bk 'racing' wheels lol

I've heard many of the new oem BMW wheels buckle/ crack as well :blink:

Agreed, and that they aren't bk 'racing' wheels lol

I've heard many of the new oem BMW wheels buckle/ crack as well :blink:

BMW, says it all really. I had a laugh today as the rain was teeming down and the Bmw crawling round the roundabout, Byeeeee!

Reactions: Andyb5tdi
Audi S5 Peelers

19x9's

ET33

Wrapped in 235/35/19

Absolutely LOVE fitment of these as they are completely flush with the arches.

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Well finally cleaned the wheels today and found the ET is 35 on 18 x 8j. I must say all the other markings are cast on the wheel but the ET is stamped with a punch, very poorly I might add but the wheels are straight and true I suppose that's the main thing.

My wheels have an ET of 45, but that changes when the you factor in the spacers in my sig.