A4 B6 TDI - retrofit Cruise.

Jacko1

Reaction score
Hi, Im thinking to retrofit cruise, before I take the plunge of getting hold of all the bits can anyone advise me if they have managed to retrofit cruise to an A4 that is remapped ? I'm just a bit worried that as its remapped I could run into coding issues?

Being mapped as nothing to do with retrofit cruise control.
I retrofitted it to mine when I had the A4. Mine wasn't mapped but I know of a few A4 owners that have their car mapped and coded it with no issues at all.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Being mapped as nothing to do with retrofit cruise control.
I retrofitted it to mine when I had the A4. Mine wasn't mapped but I know of a few A4 owners that have their car mapped and coded it with no issues at all.

great stuff , cheers

Is there anyone on the forum with a full copy of VAG>COM who is up for giving me a hand with fitting Cruise?
Happy to pay ££

Bournemouth area but can travel.

Is there anyone on the forum with a full copy of VAG>COM who is up for giving me a hand with fitting Cruise?
Happy to pay ££

Bournemouth area but can travel.
Message me in the morning. I'm leaving to work. I'm selling a full copy of the software. I've done coding to a few cars with it.
And you'll figure out the coding with help from the Internet. It's very easy.

Message me in the morning. I'm leaving to work. I'm selling a full copy of the software. I've done coding to a few cars with it.
And you'll figure out the coding with help from the Internet. It's very easy.

Hi, I was after some help fitting it all rather than buying the software etc as im pretty sure I will £uck it right up if left to follow some online instructions lol