a4 b6 coilover help

keany221

Reaction score
hello everyone!

ive just taken possession of a 53 plate b6 a4 avant and im expecting the coilovers to be delivered this week.

ive been doing a bit of research into the coilovers and im constantly reading about the pinch bolts being an absolute ballache plus ive only ever change coilies myself on golfs and polos and there seems to be a fair bit more involved on the a4

is there anyone on here that would be able to give me helping hand with the fitting of the coilovers near sheffield on the 23rd?

long shot i know but it would be awesome if someone who has done it already would be there to give a hand.

cheers in advance

Probably a fair few but none willing to work for free if that's what your asking.

I'm not asking someone to just do it for me. More of a helping hand but fair play if that's what people assume I meant. I wouldn't expect someone to just do it.

I'm not asking someone to just do it for me. More of a helping hand but fair play if that's what people assume I meant. I wouldn't expect someone to just do it.
What area are you located

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What area are you located

in sheffield mate but it alright now its all sorted ended up just paying for em fitting while i was at work and a good job as apparently the pinch bolts needed some reyt work to get out.

Reactions: dubcool.pc
Wicked... need pictures now lol ;-)

i had to raise it up as the rears were rubbing over any slight uneven bump in the road and the front were that low that the under tray was permanently scraping the road haha

Attachments

• 20638208_10155431324511093_6071312639061365886_n.jpg
    20638208_10155431324511093_6071312639061365886_n.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 114
i had to raise it up as the rears were rubbing over any slight uneven bump in the road and the front were that low that the under tray was permanently scraping the road haha
Looks awesome mate

Reactions: keany221
cheers mate. next up is new cat back exhaust and remap, then im fancying hid upgrade but thats it tbh. not really seen any other mods that really catch my eye just yet. any cheap ideas im up for listening to.

cheers mate. next up is new cat back exhaust and remap, then im fancying hid upgrade but thats it tbh. not really seen any other mods that really catch my eye just yet. any cheap ideas im up for listening to.
Rear window tints... would look better:)

Nice! What coilovers did you go for? Looking for a decent set soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! What coilovers did you go for? Looking for a decent set soon

Budget eBay joms mate. They go stupid low. The fronts are wound up over half way and the rears have about 25mm left. The ride is stiff but I don't find too uncomfortable at all even with 213/35 tyres.