A4 B6 Cab Double Din Conversion

AudiA4Alex

Reaction score
Hi all,

Please see the photo for reference but I want to put an Android double din in my car but I'm struggling to see how on earth it would fit??

Is there a special cage someone could point me in the direction of perhaps? I've been searching all over but can't see a definitive answer, the layout of my car is confusing me. Can yoi get rid of that top compartment?

Many thanks,
Alex
20210712 200221

Double din conversion required, get yourself a double DIN cage, new ash tray and cover for double DIN, cut the heater controls down at the sides etc, trim the center console down.

See if you can find a tutorial on this online, I'm sure there will be one on youtube etc

Cant remember if the cabroilet conversion is slightly different (maybe the DIN cage) becuase of the storage bin at the top.

Thank you for your reply but if you need to start cutting and trimming I can't be doing with it, would rather there was a straight fit option like the Dynavin in the E46s rather than butchering a perfectly good car. Thank you though.

Thank you for your reply but if you need to start cutting and trimming I can't be doing with it, would rather there was a straight fit option like the Dynavin in the E46s rather than butchering a perfectly good car. Thank you though.
Well I have done hundreds of them over the past 15 years and I even had one dealership comment they could not tell the difference between a factory double din and my conversions.

Attachments

• cardash.jpg
    cardash.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 88
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 84
  • before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 77