6 Airbags
Climatronic Dual Zone
4 Electric Windows
Electric and Heated Door Mirrors
Arm Rest Front and Back
Pack Courtesy Lights

Audio:
Radio CD´s Concert II
Speakers, subwoofer e amplifier OEM (not Bose)

Date of Purchase 22-03-2010:

17.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Modificacions Made:

Exterior:

Xenon D1S 6000K´s
Lettering Out
Arms and Brushes Aerotwin B7 OEM
Black Interior Side Markers
Darkened Rear Lights
Headlights Bixenon S4 OEM
Trunk Spoiler S4
Sideskirts B7 DTM OEM
Exhaust Tips 90mm IE Power
Front Bumper Votex
Front Grill Votex

Interior:

Trims Painted in Grey look aluminio
A3 Sportback S-Line Seats
Steering Wheel S-line B7 Multifuncion
Cruise Control
Board Computer
Hand Brake Handle S-Line
Gear Shift Knob S4 B8
Radio Buttons in Aluminium B7 S-line
RS4 B7 Foot Pedals

Chassi:

Pneus Dunlop Sport Max 235/40 R18
Jantes TT RS 8x18 ET35
Coil Overs V-Maxx

Today:

Reactions: donaldson13
Have you changed the colour of all your interior plastics?? looks grey like mine in first pics but black in the others??? reason i ask is mine is grey but i cant help but wish it was all black!!

Have you changed the colour of all your interior plastics?? looks grey like mine in first pics but black in the others??? reason i ask is mine is grey but i cant help but wish it was all black!!

Nop, not changed any interior plastic, perhaps different sun exposure.

I was never very good at taking pictures...:laugh:

are you on about the dashbord colour mate if so you can change that

yeah dashboard, centre console, doorcards everything really, mines grey but ive always preferred black interiors.!

well you can buy the paint mate its not to hard to do ether. any way back to the post car looks really smart mate like that front bumper and the wheels set it off nice ;-)

nice car ,
like what you have done to the rear lights ,
moulded the front votex in too that took some time .

nice car ,
like what you have done to the rear lights ,
moulded the front votex in too that took some time .

Thanks, the tail lights were darkened with spray motip.

Yes, it took some time to shape and glue the other half of the bumper, but was well worth it.

Nice Car, love the tails and the moulded 1 piece front bumper. Clean.

Thats looks Nice, You done a good job on that. Its amazing how much better the Votex looks when moulded as one piece. Defo a big improvement!
They were the alloys (TTRS) I was looking into getting before I sold the B6. There on my shortlist for the RS but Gen's cost abit.

Thanks people, i´m glad you all liked.

Thats looks Nice, You done a good job on that. Its amazing how much better the Votex looks when moulded as one piece. Defo a big improvement!
They were the alloys (TTRS) I was looking into getting before I sold the B6. There on my shortlist for the RS but Gen's cost abit.

I love these wheels, but as soon as I buy "19 SPORTEC mono10 they will be sold.

About the Votex, i totally agrre with you, i hate it in 2 parts.

how can i make that bumper? Where do i get it from?

Cheers

Looks very good! I especially like the wheels and the front Votex.

Is the rear lower from a 1.8T? It looks like the exhaust cut outs are closer together than normal, but it might just be the angle of the photo.

how can i make that bumper? Where do i get it from?

Cheers

I bought mine here in Lisbon in audi.

Looks very good! I especially like the wheels and the front Votex.

Is the rear lower from a 1.8T? It looks like the exhaust cut outs are closer together than normal, but it might just be the angle of the photo.

No, you´re right the spoiler is the original with the cuts made to the tips 90mm.

The idea is to swap it out for bumper S4.

I like the little interior touches, makes all the difference. Where did you get the silver trimmed radio knobs from? I know you said they were from a b7, but are they parts you can buy direct from audi or did you get them froma salvage breakers? Are they easy to swap over?

Car looks brilliant buy the way, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the avants and yours looks awesome.

Sportec mono's, Nice alloy too, another chance I had to have a set of these but im lazy, less spokes the better for me,less to clean.lol

Welcome to the forum Jorge :)

Car looks soo much better with the mods you have done. Looks very mean from the front and side photos.
I like the alloys aswell. If you want this thread moved, go back into the welcome section and PM voorhees he a mod sure he wont mind moving it for you.
Any more plans for the car?

EXCELLENT!

I love your attention to detail. The pedals looks great, I have just ordered mine!

Best wishes

Chris

I like the little interior touches, makes all the difference. Where did you get the silver trimmed radio knobs from? I know you said they were from a b7, but are they parts you can buy direct from audi or did you get them froma salvage breakers? Are they easy to swap over?

Car looks brilliant buy the way, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the avants and yours looks awesome.

I removed them from a b7, but can you buy them on ebay:

http://viewitem.eim.ebay.pt/AUDI_Alu...279418013/item

To replace them just pull out the old ones and fit new ones, is very simple.

Sportec mono's, Nice alloy too, another chance I had to have a set of these but im lazy, less spokes the better for me,less to clean.lol

Once again, i agree with you, but since I had one on my ex-sedan, I'm completely in love with them.

This is what i´m talking about, my previous sedan/saloon/limo...whatever you call it.:laugh:

Welcome to the forum Jorge :)

Car looks soo much better with the mods you have done. Looks very mean from the front and side photos.
I like the alloys aswell. If you want this thread moved, go back into the welcome section and PM voorhees he a mod sure he wont mind moving it for you.
Any more plans for the car?

Yes, it is far from being finished yet, you'll see...:sm4:

EXCELLENT!

I love your attention to detail. The pedals looks great, I have just ordered mine!

Best wishes

Chris

It's the little details that make a difference, I like my cars low profile but at the same time a little flashy.:eyebrows:

Your car is really nice dude!!! When you bought it, it was virtually identical to mine, bar the parking sensors and wood interior as far as I can see. I love the colour...your car just makes me jealous though as mine still looks exactly the same as it did 1 year ago, lol.

Are you running genuine S4 HID's then? And is your boot (trunk) spolier a geniune S4 one also?

Your car is really nice dude!!! When you bought it, it was virtually identical to mine, bar the parking sensors and wood interior as far as I can see. I love the colour...your car just makes me jealous though as mine still looks exactly the same as it did 1 year ago, lol.

Are you running genuine S4 HID's then? And is your boot (trunk) spolier a geniune S4 one also?

With calm things will be doing, everything at once is not funny and does hurt the wallet. lol

Yes, the front headlights are original, the spoiler is a replica.

very nice indeed

something to be jealous of. Its nice to see that you ignored the door blades it makes the skirts stand out better

I know this is an old thread and the owner hasn't been on for ages, but I really like this avant and normally I'm not keen on deep bumpers or mad grills, but it looks great here.

I notice the headlight switch has an alloy surround, is that a VAG part or has the owner carefully painted around it?

I know this is an old thread and the owner hasn't been on for ages, but I really like this avant and normally I'm not keen on deep bumpers or mad grills, but it looks great here.

I notice the headlight switch has an alloy surround, is that a VAG part or has the owner carefully painted around it?

I love this avant.. I too was wondering about the headlight swith?