Wanted A4 B6 Avant 1.8T 2004 Limited Edition in red

Simon Moore

Reaction score
afternoon guys , new member here based in East Sussex.

As stated in the title above I am on the look out for the following -

A4 B6 Avant
Limited edition
1.8T
Red
Manual

All of the above is a must , leather would be first choice too , but not essential.

Obviously a very specific list of requirements , but I am in no rush at all.

happy to wait , and will consider anything condition wise as long as it’s hpi clear and priced accordingly.

I have alerts set on eBay and gumtree so know what is currently out there , I’ve also looked at a couple which for one reason or another we’re not right.

Just really seeing if there is anyone out there that might be able to help.

Look forward to any response ,

Simon

625AE410 FD36 45CC BD46 362A2CE84A1F

This was advertised a few weeks ago on gumtree and is 100% perfect , anything like this.

Thanks again guys for any help you maybe able to offer

What sort of mileage are you looking for, condition, price, specifics

I have a 1.8t 190bhp red avant with factory wheels, black leather interior, factory tow bar, headlight washer bumper, but it’s got 126k on the clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok , I can’t work out how to PM on here .... That mileage is ok .

the one in the above advert looks clean and by the description was well looked after , so I guess top end somewhere around that figure.

what’s the spec of yours? / condition / and price you have in mind? PM me if you know how to

thanks

What sort of mileage are you looking for, condition, price, specifics

I have a 1.8t 190bhp red avant with factory wheels, black leather interior, factory tow bar, headlight washer bumper, but it’s got 126k on the clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

126k just about run in then.:thumbs up:

Hi have a soft spot for these always fancied a red one, had two both quattro's & both had bose sounds which I certainly miss in the b8.