A4 B5 Pics thread.

Supernaut

Oh hai.

rn1mTu4.jpg

Chriscooke

Clueless!
The ones I the black avant in the link? I think they are s5 rims..

Edit: don't think they are s5's after all

slepy

Extremely smart and handsome person.
VCDS Map User
Look like A5 wheels.

DrEskimo

DrEskimo is right, needs spigot rings to fit them as well. :)

Are the spigot rings a pain in terms of fitting, possible issues or cost?

I've heard the offset on A5 wheels make them desirable to A4 owners as they don't require spacers to sit flush with the arches, but I did wonder whether the additional rings made them a viable option for most A4 owners?

Would be great to be able to sell to both A5 and A4 guys!

Dimokslis

I've bought the set with rings so did not need to look for them, I guess you want to get them as well if willing to sell to A4/A6 owners. And those on mine are plastic ones and no difference from OEM wheels in terms of fitting the wheel on the hub. Just the rings like to stay on wheel balancing machine so need to pay attention when visiting tyre shop. Alloys had 245/45 tyres when I bought them and tyres where outside the arches so I went for 215/40 but 225/40 would be perfect I think.

DrEskimo

I've bought the set with rings so did not need to look for them, I guess you want to get them as well if willing to sell to A4/A6 owners. And those on mine are plastic ones and no difference from OEM wheels in terms of fitting the wheel on the hub. Just the rings like to stay on wheel balancing machine so need to pay attention when visiting tyre shop. Alloys had 245/45 tyres when I bought them and tyres where outside the arches so I went for 215/40 but 225/40 would be perfect I think.

Thank you mate! Won't derail this thread any more

Scotta4

Hi guys I thought it would be good to start a "official" pics thread.

HERE is a link to my post in the site suggestions section explaining why i think we should have this thread.

Please just post pics an not get into all the chit chat and iIf anyone has any questions about a memebers car pm them.

Anyway i will start.

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

Cheers,
Paul.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mossey0708

Love the colour and rim choice on your estate. I love my TQS but I wouldn't mind the AJM with fuel prices over here haha

griswold

No just black b5 projector, they just sent me angel eye ones by mistake but knocked £50 off so only cost me £58 and taillights off Amazon £60

Samuel c5 Q

VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Is the whole in the bumper a cold air intake?

Samuel c5 Q

VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Have you got a thread for her?

Only just noticed my spelling mistake of whole instead of hole in the first question. Oh well. Yes, holes aren't needed in the front bumper. Cold air intakes make little to no difference.

Reedler18

If you think people would be interested in a thread about my car then maybe I'll start one. It would help me out too thinking about it with some much needed info.

Samuel c5 Q

VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Wouldn't do any harm. Helps you keep a track of what you have done and people can tell your what they have done and what works for them. Go ahead get it started.