A4 B5 Pics thread.

yankov

Do someone has a picture of a b5 with this wheels:
$_57.JPG

They should fit because they are 5/112 57.1 ET42 from audi a3 2004+?

Poopsie1978

Anyone tell me the colour of my avant please ?
it's an African import ( no it doesn't have the Ebola virus ) cheers me dears.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Poopsie1978

One more sneaky peaky before I strip the front for a new water pump …
image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh dear good start.

Poopsie1978

This is how she currently looks ……
image.jpg
Also did this while I was there ……
image.jpg
And awaiting these ……
image.jpg
Well if anyone's listening comments are welcome good and bad, and I know my bonnets chipped to buggery but hey; iv only just got her !

Poopsie1978

All I know is it's a South African import and it's a 1.8 turbo sport s-line, non Quattro unfortunately. But she's plenty fast enough for me at the moment seeing as she is a load lugger, I don't know how I'd find out more about her to be honest .… anyone ?

Sulli79

Have a look in your spare wheel well, should be a sticker with a load of codes, one will be the paint code

Poopsie1978

Then I suppose google it … or is there an online converter thing as I'd like to know the name of it ?

Poopsie1978

Looks like it could be either sable brown or samba brown,
Nothing's ever simple with this car, I'm thinking it's samba brown to be honest but google brings up the same paint code for both !

Poopsie1978

Not to everyone's taste but I like it and it matches the brakes
image.jpg
so that's all that matters.
image.jpg

slepy

Extremely smart and handsome person.
VCDS Map User
What size spacers do you have at the rear? And wheels ET?

slepy

VCDS Map User
IMO you should have lighter colour wheels to give the car some contrast.

Poopsie1978

Anyone know what this is worth as head gaskets gone and don't have love for her any more, there's a brand new turbo on there, brand new cat, new exhaust flexi, speakers all work including sub in the boot (built in Nokia) no codes on dash, new display on dash, just don't know what she is worth as is ?
image.jpg

jbh

TDi lover
Anyone know what this is worth as head gaskets gone and don't have love for her any more, there's a brand new turbo on there, brand new cat, new exhaust flexi, speakers all work including sub in the boot (built in Nokia) no codes on dash, new display on dash, just don't know what she is worth as is ?
wish it was diesel and a quattro... I would have snapped it up as I do like the colour

Oranoco

Before resigning the headgasket check the modine oil cooler as these can fail and give you a header tank full of sludge like a dead head gasket. Fraction of the cost to sort and no pulling the head off

Morne

My S4 after a wash

Attachments

• Audi S4 004.jpg
    Audi S4 004.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 408
  • Audi S4 005.jpg
    Audi S4 005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 407
  • Audi S4 006.jpg
    Audi S4 006.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 424
  • Audi S4 007.jpg
    Audi S4 007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 391
  • Audi S4 008.jpg
    Audi S4 008.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 376
  • S4 001.jpg
    S4 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 425
  • S4 004.jpg
    S4 004.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 391

Kevinb5

image.jpg
image.jpg
Not been here for a whole but here's my 110tdi after 3years of loyal service.rims are 18" lexus ls400s with 25mm spacers at the back and 20mms on the front.has got .216 nozzles and the pump I.Q turned down to 3.2,waiting to fit a very large fmic with custom hard pipes and a quattro front bumper with washer jets and smoothed number plate recess.

AudiavantDublin

Hey guys just bought this tonight a4 avant 1.6 on book with 20v 1.8 transfer! Plans is to have it looking like the white and black ASAP! Fairly rare to see these in Ireland
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 355

slepy

VCDS Map User
You do realise that the first one is a widebody rs4 and second one has jdm flares which makes them two completely different looking cars. Yours isn't widebody so it's a long and expensive road you chose.

AudiavantDublin

A man can dream slepy! Also have a nissan s13 that has been cut and welded into different sizes shapes and all sorts more times than I care to admit!

el_presidente

Jus bought this 2.8 quattro with 107k miles on the clock, very clean inside & out & I'm pleased so far

15548031370_5b3ffbe564_z.jpg

15734425162_ea164ed2bb_z.jpg

Might look to get some black wheels and a subtle lower

Andyb5

Twin 3" outward rolled powerflow backbox fitted

Happy with the look its a bit quieter than i was hoping, i did ask for it to be quiet as didn't want to be heard from a mile away but wanted it a bit louder than it is as its almost silent... Have been told it will get louder in time. I may go back and get the centre box taken out that should turn things up a bit
image.jpg
image.jpg

slepy

VCDS Map User
How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to have one done and want to compare prices between powerflow and exhaust uk/cobra. Is it 3" pipe exhaust ?

Andyb5

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to have one done and want to compare prices between powerflow and exhaust uk/cobra. Is it 3" pipe exhaust ?

Hi mate it cost me £250 quid which for a custom built exhaust ain't too ba I don't think yeh it's a twin 3"

slepy

VCDS Map User
The tail pipes are 3" but do you know what size is the whole exhaust? £250 is pretty good.

Andyb5

The tail pipes are 3" but do you know what size is the whole exhaust? £250 is pretty good.

The rest of the exhaust is standard mate i think they charge something in the region of £350 for a CAT back (i think) but the cat on these is right up by the manifold so would probably be from the flexi pipe back but i couldn't afford all that so just had the back box done for now

slepy

VCDS Map User
Ok . Thanks

Morne

Just bought 5 alloys with tyers for £60 as just temporary while originals S4 wheels going to get refurbish, what you thing bargain or not?
audi wheels 002.jpg
audi wheels 001.jpg

Oranoco

Hi mate it cost me £250 quid which for a custom built exhaust ain't too ba I don't think yeh it's a twin 3"
Avoid the PowerFlow, without fail every system I've seen of theirs is baddly made from cheap stainless and off the shelf boxes with compression bends and little consideration to flow. Nez had them build a system for his S4 it was relegated to the skip as quickly as it was fitted.

Andyb5

Avoid the PowerFlow, without fail every system I've seen of theirs is baddly made from cheap stainless and off the shelf boxes with compression bends and little consideration to flow. Nez had them build a system for his S4 it was relegated to the skip as quickly as it was fitted.

Sounds like you think I just waisted £250 quid on a sh1t exhaust then.

I got it done at EMP performance in st albans who have been there over ten years, nice place, nice showroom & good reviews so in all honesty i think its alright, i'm happy with how it looks, its not stupidly loud & i think its been put together well so im a happy customer.

Im sure there are much beter systems out there but isnt that always the case? whatever you buy there will always be something out there better

Oranoco

From bitter personal experience, yes I'm afraid so mate, but that's my opinion and you are quite rightly of course absolutely entitled to your own.

The dealer you mentioned used to go by the name of Top Gear, based on London Road opposite a petrol station. I know them very very well indeed as does Nez.