A4 B5 Facelift front bumper with holes for headlight washers

S4's kept the prefacelift covers for some reason.

They also kept the prefacelift bumper brackets too.

I suspect the bumper shell is the same on pre and post facelift S4's, and they only changed the grilles themselves.

Ahh that would explain it then.

Right, got some quick pics to try show how this looks

Here is the rear of the bumper with the jet cover in situ, sitting on the bumper

DSC00417.jpg

See where the two legs of the washer cap protrude thru the bumper, they would then attach onto the washer jet which is attached to the bumper bar, so nothing happens with the bumper, apart from the hole thats needed and the washer cap rests on top of the bumper when not in use!

Cap removed

DSC00418.jpg

Top of bumper, no recess just rounded off square hole

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Hope that explains more for you mate.

im stripping down a p reg avant starting monday and it as the washers fitted (but im keeping them lol), and im taking pics of how they are mounted etc as im refitting them to my facelift, and its the same colour so no need to repaint the covers.

i could post more pics if you need them and how they mount etc.

alan

im stripping down a p reg avant starting monday and it as the washers fitted (but im keeping them lol), and im taking pics of how they are mounted etc as im refitting them to my facelift, and its the same colour so no need to repaint the covers.

i could post more pics if you need them and how they mount etc.

alan

Pics are all ways good for the library. :)
thanks.

Has it really got Xenons? I've never seen a factory fitted A4 with them in the UK.

I've been looking for one for a while, not really found owt though.
same here my 2000 b5 estate 2.5 v6 tdi they are missing from bumper hard to find