A4 AvantTdi or Passat Tdi

Well it's the same car, so it's all about looks, build quality and the interior.
The new Passat has a horrible interior IMO, my mates got one. It also has that stupid electronic handbrake. He actually got stuck in a car park the other day as the handbrake wouldn't let go as it was on a hill and he had no room to go forward. Not that that's a reason not to buy a car, but it was quite funny, and something pretty critical that will go wrong.
The interior does it for me and I would choose the Audi, in fact I would choose a secondhand Audi over a new Passat if you could only spend the same amount of money.

Huge difference in interior space. The boot of the Avant is nowhere near as big. If you are filling the boot at the minute the Avant isn't likely to be much good to you. Rear passengers also have less space in the rear of the Avant.
As far as quality and feel of the car, the VW (old shape passat anyway), doesn't come close to the A4.

looks like it's another passat then or a smaller Tool box:o.k:

Picture.jpg

I dont Like the "NEW" passat either so a late late High line me thinks:thumbsup:

cheers for the info...

mav

I'd go for the Audi every time, but with that kit I think you'd struggle. What about an A6 though???

I'd prob stick to your passat mate, the A4 interior is miles better than the passats, feels much classier, but then again the passat's interior is also fine imo.

No danger of you fitting anything like that much into an A4 Avant.

The Passat is a great car in estate form, I have one! I would recommend an A6 Avant as an option if you want the same space and a nicer interior, but it also weighs more, which blunts performance a little.... stick to the Passat I say!

Nice tool box btw.