A4 Avant Sport TDi Original Build.

Ste_Unphased

Reaction score
Hi guys ive recently signed up on here as ive a lot of questions! I'l get around to them in the near future. A bit about myself, ive had modified VW's for a good 10 years now, i think im kinda growing out of it all, i co run Unphased (un-phased.co.uk). The reason I'm now in an Audi is someone decided to crash into my Bora a few weeks ago and its now down as a Cat D, I've since bought the car back to break, i got payed out and bought myself an A4 Sport Avant TDi with only 83k on the clock, the inside is mint but the outside i'm afraid will need some paint as it has a few shoddy repairs! But il get round to that in a few weeks. Anyway il keep this updated.

SAM_2069 by Ste Topping, on Flickr
The Bora

DSC05319 by Ste Topping, on Flickr
The Crash

12366216_10153826614828836_7000633877156844197_n.jpg

audi 1 by Ste Topping, on Flickr

audi 2 by Ste Topping, on Flickr

I've been trying to work out what fits from the Bora so i can benefit as much as possible from it. Stole the LED numberplate lights yesterday, they were a bit fiddly to fit as the connections wern't working at first anyway all good now.

LED Lights by Ste Topping, on Flickr

First wash today and i thought id crack on with the first job needed thats been ******* me off since i bought it and that is steamed up headlights! I don't know whats going on but ive removed them today, cleaned the **** out of them and the engine bay they sit in and left them in the house overnight. Tomorrow il see if i can buy some PU sealer local and run that around the lense edge. THEY WILL NOT STEAM!

avant.jpg

avant%202.jpg

avant%203.jpg