A4 avant rear leather all the same?

Mexicotait

Reaction score
I’ve been offered a leather interior out of an a4 avant it isn’t a sport like mine though?
My question is are all avant leather rear seats the same?

So if I buy the rear bench and then find the sport front seats later will they match up?

Next question are avant and saloon front seats the same with only the rear seats being different ?

I swapped to a sport leather interior a couple years ago. It came from a saloon and went into my avant. Rear bench all fitted fine. Just didn't have the 3rd seat belt option like my avant. The non sports interior that came out had the same rear bench as the leather sports bench. Just make sure the rear fold is 60/40 if thats what you have originally and the saloon won't have the fittings for the sliding parcel shelf cover. Front seats are identical to both avant and saloon.

Interesting about the rear seats as I am looking at doing the same - but I'll swap the leather covers to my Avant rear seats unless the rear parcel shelf etc can be fitted to the saloon seats.

BTW, anyone know what the hook things (in the boot on the rear of the rear seats) are for?

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_142259_resized_20190505_023502816.jpg
    IMG_20190505_142259_resized_20190505_023502816.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 163
Apologies, posted in wrong section - I have a B7, although I guess the seats are pretty similar.