A4 Avant new seats

Scottishpedro

Reaction score
Hi all,

just signed up to the forum. I bought a 57 plate A4 Avant 1.8t in December and love it so far, although two things bother me. The hideous phone cradle; I have sat nav, do I need to remove the sat nav unit to remove the cradle and is this straightforward to do?

Also I'm not keen on the light grey fabric seats. I am looking into getting half or full leather seats. Would b6/b8 seats fit the b7? Would saloon seats fit the Avant? If I were to go for darker coloured seats, do you think this would look bad with the light grey carpets/dash etc?

thanks in advance

Pedro

Is the cradle to the left of the nav fixed to the center console/dash, so it can be removed but need a replacement console part to hide the hole or fill/cover hole with something.

How about some A5 black leather seats?

Is the cradle to the left of the nav fixed to the center console/dash, so it can be removed but need a replacement console part to hide the hole or fill/cover hole with something.

How about some A5 black leather seats?

Haha, not sure office chairs as per link would work.

yeah it sits to the left of the nav. I would just fabricate some sort of blanks for the holes, anything would look better than the cradle.

Office chairs?

Oh that was the shxt auto link facility the forum added mate, not what I linked at all.

A5 seats are very nice & comfy.