A4 AVANT LOWER BUMPER SECTIONS

19scotty81

Push down and across !!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Anybody out there wanting to get rid of some " S-line" lower spoilers front and back ???????
Pllleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!

Can you just buy the lower spoilers? I read on another forum that the s-line lowers would not fit the standard upper sections and you needed the whole bumper.....

Saloon and Avant rear lowers aren't compatible to save someone the pain of trying.

this is the one that ive got that i no longer need, the lower edge has been cut for a towbar, and 2 holes for aftermarket sensors. open to offers

DSC00078.jpg

14052010051.jpg

If not I've got on here, I'm swapping to one with twin exhaust cutouts

Is it the same bumper as the above pictures? Any parking sensor holes or marks and is it the same colour as your car picture? Sorry for loads of questions !!!

Cheers Adam

And how much!!?

Last edited:
by s line you mean gmbh kit style ones, ive got a rear one of my tdi
Why do you call them GMBH which to my knowledge means company with limited liability ,
i here people calling them sline spoilers as they are fitted on late slines but also an option on any model from the factory
its just the GMBH bit i really dont get .

Why do you call them GMBH which to my knowledge means company with limited liability ,
i here people calling them sline spoilers as they are fitted on late slines but also an option on any model from the factory
its just the GMBH bit i really dont get .

Its an abbreviation. The S-Line "style" kit as I called it was designed/made by Quattro GMBH (a seperate company to Audi) so it's gets abbreviated as such.

Its an abbreviation. The S-Line "style" kit as I called it was designed/made by Quattro GMBH (a seperate company to Audi) so it's gets abbreviated as such.
right that makes sence
thanks for clearing that up :)
it really should be called a quattro kit thou if thats who designed it.

Last edited:
Yeh true lol, it's only slang though and named to avoid confusion with quattro models I assume.

I also have an avant rear lower section for sale too in blue without exhaust cut outs or parking sensor holes.

PM Me if interested.

Cheers
Chris

I've got a brand new diesel Avant rear lower valance unpainted. PM me if you're interested.