A4 Avant Access in Rear Bumper

SLINEA4AVANT

Reaction score
Hi,

Just noticed a hole in the bumper of my Avant where the tow bar would fit, there is no cover over the hole is this normal? for a car that does not have a tow bar fited or should there be a cover ?

Hi,

Just noticed a hole in the bumper of my Avant where the tow bar would fit, there is no cover over the hole is this normal? for a car that does not have a tow bar fited or should there be a cover ?

I haven't seen what it actually looks like in person but my B8.5 was similar in that it had a rectangular cut out that you could see from behind the car when you were driving. It was very annoying as there were no covers for it and I didn't have the towbar option either...

Reactions: SLINEA4AVANT
I haven't seen what it actually looks like in person but my B8.5 was similar in that it had a rectangular cut out that you could see from behind the car when you were driving. It was very annoying as there were no covers for it and I didn't have the towbar option either...
Thanks Daggerit ! I thinks we are talking about the same thing! My wife has a Q3 and that has a cover over the hatch but I noticed the A4 has nothing looks a little strange not to have a cover over it!

Reactions: Daggerit