A4 Allroad arrived at dealer

france71

Reaction score
I decided to post this in the A4 B9 section as the A4 Allroad section is generally very quiet

So after a long wait, or so it seemed, of 8 weeks, the new car has arrived.

My two daughters and I went for a quick look and play. They were excited and wanted to push and pull everything - the foot operated hatch opening was fun until they started kicking the underside of the bumper and Dad said that's enough of that! Having then been overwhelmed with the options we just admired things and took some photos.

Hoping the registering is done soon and then we can drive it away.

Car is a 2.0TFSi so a bit of a rarity for an Allroad as most choose diesel. Colour is Ibis White - my preferred choice as to me it highlights the Allroad look the best. I couldn't really see any real difference over choosing Glacier white for another €1090 extra.

Spec different to the UK but it is the premium version,

Options, sports seats, alcantara/leather, folding tow bar, privacy/acoustic glass, B&O Sound system, Hill hold assist, upgraded 18 alloys, winter tyres on 5 spoke twin alloys (not shown), electronic seats both sides with driver memory, flat bottom steering wheel, matrix headlamps/headlamp wash, driving assistance pack tour, Allroad suspension with suspension control, dynamic steering, rear airbags, extended additional interior lighting pack, (front headrests with lateral adjustment,Audi 4 ring door projection puddle lights, advanced parking system, 3 year audi connect (standard on Premium), Audi phone box (standard on Premium version), advanced key (standard on Premium version) , virtual cockpit (standard on Premium version) , .....

I may have forgotten some of the options I have added or are in addition to UK spec..

Some photos attached of excited young new owners...

Attachments

• new allroad 2.jpg
    new allroad 2.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 273
  • new allroad 3.jpg
    new allroad 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
  • new allroad 1.jpg
    new allroad 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Reactions: Fridarey, cuke2u, NickGun and 5 others
Awesome looking car. The kids look excited. Hope your on the road soon. Enjoy. We look forward to more pics. :)

I decided to post this in the A4 B9 section as the A4 Allroad section is generally very quiet

So after a long wait, or so it seemed, of 8 weeks, the new car has arrived.

My two daughters and I went for a quick look and play. They were excited and wanted to push and pull everything - the foot operated hatch opening was fun until they started kicking the underside of the bumper and Dad said that's enough of that! Having then been overwhelmed with the options we just admired things and took some photos.

Hoping the registering is done soon and then we can drive it away.

Car is a 2.0TFSi so a bit of a rarity for an Allroad as most choose diesel. Colour is Ibis White - my preferred choice as to me it highlights the Allroad look the best. I couldn't really see any real difference over choosing Glacier white for another €1090 extra.

Spec different to the UK but it is the premium version,

Options, sports seats, alcantara/leather, folding tow bar, privacy/acoustic glass, B&O Sound system, Hill hold assist, upgraded 18 alloys, winter tyres on 5 spoke twin alloys (not shown), electronic seats both sides with driver memory, flat bottom steering wheel, matrix headlamps/headlamp wash, driving assistance pack tour, Allroad suspension with suspension control, dynamic steering, rear airbags, extended additional interior lighting pack, (front headrests with lateral adjustment,Audi 4 ring door projection puddle lights, advanced parking system, 3 year audi connect (standard on Premium), Audi phone box (standard on Premium version), advanced key (standard on Premium version) , virtual cockpit (standard on Premium version) , .....

I may have forgotten some of the options I have added or are in addition to UK spec..

Some photos attached of excited young new owners...
Awesome looking Allroad and agree the Ibis White shows it off perfectly. Nice spec too. Enjoy it when it arrives home!

Awesome looking Allroad and agree the Ibis White shows it off perfectly. Nice spec too. Enjoy it when it arrives home!
Thanks everyone. Yes looking forward to giving it a good look over. Hoping the weather picks up as it is driven rain and dirty roads. Getting a new car in winter is less fin than summer.

I have just treated the winter alloys to a Gtechniq nano treatment. First time for me trying out these new products. YouTube detailers have demonstrated good results. The car itself will get a work over when I have time and a serum light treatment- Christmas will stop play.

I may do a review as there are not many owner reviews for the Allroad petrol engines.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Sandra
An excellent choice of model and colour. (Not that I am biased, honest). After 14 months and 23000 miles I'm still loving my Allroad. The Premium edition looks to have an amazing spec.. quite jealous at all those features that are options here. Enjoy :yes: