A4 Alarm

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I had the windows down on my A4 and locked the car after a while i stuck my hands in shook the car and evenually when i flicked the indicator stalk the alarm went off. To my horror it was this piddley little beeping noise coming from the boot basically the same noise that happens when you lock the car! Is this right.....if it is then its patchetic i would never hear that going off when im in my house its total cr@p!!!!! Anyone have any ideas if this is how is should be or not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Just tried the same thing. A small beep somewhere at bottom of boot area. Not the most scary alarm I've heard!

I heard this is because in Germany there is a law on noisy car alarms and audi dont change the sirens for other countries.

Cant remember where I got this useless bit of information, well useless till now!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

Well whats the point in having an alarm cause in all seriousness that alarm aint worth having! If any theives know how bad it is they will be breaking into Audis all over the country!

Agreed.

Audi alarms really aren't worth the technology. ****** waste of time. What were they thinking!? An alarm is SUPPOSED to attract attention, that's the whole f%ckin point!

Come on Audi, get yer finger out!

T

I'm amazed that for the money any Audi driver pays there isn't a tracker with the car or a multilock for the gear lever.

Car manufacturers, great on safety, but don't mind it getting nicked and not recovered as you have to spend more money buying a new car!!

Might disconnect my bleeper and fit a ferry horn!...............The neighbours are gonna love me!

I'd rather the neighbours and everyone else hear a ferry horn than noone hear anything and your car goes for a burn up with some joy riders or car strippers!