A4 advant sline mud flap pics?

darren t

Reaction score
anyone advise if the genuine advant mud flaps will fit my car as after several searches people say they doe others don't I've found a pic of a b6 advant slime with a set that looked perfect?
Can't find any of a b7 any advise photos much appreciated!

They will fit s-line avants. To get a perfect fit a little trimming is needed. I have them fitted to mine along with after market side skirts. I trimmed mine with a sharp stanley knife.

Cheers mate on order as we speak fed up of washing the car the back just gets dirty that quick!

Reactions: moorzy
The rear flaps don't really keep that much road spray off the back. I think they are mainly to avoid stone chips etc.

New mud flaps arrived from Germany

I have them on my S-Line Avant and generally, they do a great job!

Anyone know the part number for them, I want them for my Avant too.

Looking good mate, were they easy to fit?

Straight fit mate no problem perfect fit can't understand why Audi state they do not fit sline models?

I have them on my sline avant
...thought they were standard

Apparently they do not do mud flaps for the sline model as they do not fit... All state not in conjunction with sline models I even got intouch with Stoke Audi through eBay with reg they said they would not fit...

Rear mud flaps fit perfectly. Fronts fit perfect if you trim some material off of the bottom of the front mud flaps
(its to do with the s-line's skirts) If you haven't trimmed the fronts then they are not quite fitted where they should be (on a non s-line) although they probably look ok.