Help Please A4 3.0 Tdi intercoolers

Nathan Hiley

Reaction score
Starting to get every thing for stage 2 but stuck on which intercooler to go for I see a lot of people running Wagner intercooler and haven’t seen any one with an airtec or any feedback on the airtec thanks in advance
8647e5cf8b4aa180157b009232062fa0.jpg
f498975472690805026126a0f3515226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to get every thing for stage 2 but stuck on which intercooler to go for I see a lot of people running Wagner intercooler and haven’t seen any one with an airtec or any feedback on the airtec thanks in advance
8647e5cf8b4aa180157b009232062fa0.jpg
f498975472690805026126a0f3515226.jpg

Not the best help I know but I had an Airtec intercooler on my focus st and it performed very well, good quality as well.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nathan Hiley
Wagner Intercooler is the best, but expensive. Not sure if @bobby singh can get discounts on these. What power level are you working towards ?.

Reactions: Nathan Hiley
I may have got a Wagner from some one who’s putting there car to standard to trade it in if not I will give you an email bobby anyways I will be emailing you when I have every thing for stage 2 ... I feel like a child on Christmas hahah thanks Nathan

Hi. Is it only worth upgrading an inter cooler if you’re going to upgrade the turbo?

I’m going to get a stage 1 Revo map on my 3.0 tdi. I’m not sure I want to go to stage 2 but is it worth doing this mod too? I’m looking for effortless torque more than raw power. Sorry to hijack your thread op. Thx.

Hi. Is it only worth upgrading an inter cooler if you’re going to upgrade the turbo?

I’m going to get a stage 1 Revo map on my 3.0 tdi. I’m not sure I want to go to stage 2 but is it worth doing this mod too? I’m looking for effortless torque more than raw power. Sorry to hijack your thread op. Thx.

Stock is fine but on the rollers you will notice higher than street temps as intercooler sits lower than most dyno fans.