A4 2016 2.0 TDI Quattro DSG, Manual Gearbox and Rear Diff oil and filter change

4rings00

Reaction score
Hello ,

i am a long time lurker on this forum and decided to create an account to post as i couldn't find the full information for what i need.

i need to do a transmission oil change , manual gearbox oil change and also would like to change the oil on the rear diff as my audi is a quattro ( torsen from what i have read).

i was wondering if anyone could help me as i am quite confused as to what part codes i need, essentially the below is what i think i need so any advice would be appreciated.

Audi 7 Speed Dual Clutch Gearbox Oil 1L - G 052 529 A2 - 7 litres ( does this require strainers and filters , new sump and gasket with seals ?​

Audi Manual Transmission Gearbox Oil - G060726A2 ( from what i have read this requires 5 litres but will i need filters for this ? )​

im not sure what rear diff oil i need or what quantity , can anyone confirm if there are any filters that need to be also changed as part of this ?

i plan to take the car to a indy however i would like to get an idea of what the parts are going to costs

Are you sure this NEEDS to be done as I believe only the auto boxes need an oil change at 38,000

Reactions: tabataq7
Are you sure this NEEDS to be done as I believe only the auto boxes need an oil change at 38,000
Hello Boobo ,

its not a need but i want to get them done because my car has never had them done which is why i needed some info on it , i would rather be safe and do the changes and clean out the strainers to save any issues in the future.

hello everyone, sorry to revive the topic, but I came across this topic on the internet.
I did research to get an oil change and saw take 5 oil change prices, but the prices are very expensive everywhere. Can you recommend a professional place? My vehicle is a passenger car.