A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - For Sale

alanmclean1974

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm a true lurker on here, so haven't enough posts to sell on the Classifieds. Hope no-one minds.

I'm selling my A4 1.8T Quattro Sport. The spec is as follows:-

Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport in Azure Blue Metallic.
Completely standard - never modified.
Registered Jun 2000 on W plate.
Mileage is 54, 900 with full Audi service history.
Audi concert stereo with 6 disc CD changer in boot
Usual 1.8T Quattro Sport interior spec, e.g. half leather, DIS, climate control, electric lumbar adjust
All original manuals, documents, MOTs and receipts
1 Years MOT
Taxed until Jan 2007.

Last service at 52,000 approx by Glasgow Audi, all other services by Parklands
Audi Gloucester. Acc to DIS the next service is due in around 5,000 miles.

Car was bought as an Approved Used Audi fom Parklands Audi. They had the
bonnet and front bumper painted to an as new standard to remove stone chips. The car is mainly used for short distances by my wife hence does no motorway mileage (no stone chips).

The car is in good condition. I say good condition as it needs two minor pieces of work done. Namely the alloys could do with being blasted and sprayed as there are minor scores due to buffing the kerbs. The spare is a full size alloy with a used original Michelin Pilot.
It also needs minor painting to the bootlid due to a design fault in A4's
in my opinion, the plastic cover over the registration light rubs with the
boot resulting in the paint wearing away, although it's only about 3mm.

It will need 4 tires soon, 235, 45 x 17. The tires have
about 2.5mm.

Here's some photos:-

P1020432.jpg

P1020431.jpg

P1020423.jpg

P1020440.jpg

There's more photos on the website:-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/alanmclean1974/Audi A4 Quattro Sport/

Selling price is £5400 ovno. Car is located in Old Kilpatrick (G60) 9 miles west of Glasgow. PM me or post here and I'll reply.

Cheers

Alan McLean

Thanks Doc.

I keep it as clean as I can. As I say, the Mrs uses it to taxi our 18 month old around, so it usually needs no more than a hoover to get biscuit crumbs off the mats, some glass polish and the odd coat of wax. It was rubbed down with a clay bar earlier in the year.

I make do with a 1.6 Alfa 156 to get me to work, keeping the miles off the A4. Keep the radio up high and you don't hear the Alfa suspension bushes creaking !

Cheers

Alan

I've just looked on Glass's price guide after being offered a miserable part exchange valuation. I think I'm looking for way too much.

I'm after a quick sale, as I've got my on a car, and I'm after anything better than the PX value I was given.

I'm willing to sell for £ 5,400 ono, THATS £ 1,000 OFF !

Any takers?

Alan

jesus where were you 12 months ago!! paid £6300 for my v reg 1.8t sport (180bhp)!

Sorry about that mate. I'm desperate for a private sale as the PX being offered is a bit below £5400. So far no calls through Autotrader so it looks like PX is what will happen. I've already put a deposit down on another car, hence the urgency.

Cheers

Alan

....... and I am the lucky new owner! :cool:

hi folks - i'm Scott and this will be my first Audi, although i've always loved German cars - had 3 BMW's previously.

I recently sold my beloved MR2 GT as my fiance and I have just bought a house and can't really justify having two 2 seater cars any more (she has an MX5) so now i guess i've got to grow up and drive something 'sensible' now (just don't tell her its a 4 wheel drive and turbocharged though!)

I was/still am an active member of the MR2oc.co.uk forum and hope that this forum is as friendly and informative!

if anyone is interested - here is a pic of my old car.....
http://www.scottandmhairi.co.uk/Cars/eileandonnan.jpg

taken on our annual pilgrimage to the western highlands for some B road fun.

Welcome and nice buy.

Use to be on the MR2 forum too with my MR2 Turbo 355 replica. Your find us a friendly Bunch full of info and one of the first things you might want to do is get her chipped it will make a world of difference.