1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site this afternoon.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages this afternoon. We will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

A4 1.8 t Quattro Sport BFB

Hugh1980 Jul 1, 2018

1. Hugh1980

Hugh1980 New Member

Hi guys I'm new to the site.

I have just got my self my first 4 ring and I'm looking to detail the engine bay up a bit with a some pipes new engine bay cover(painted or chrome) and any other bits I can. I'm having trouble finding anyone to help so of you guys and girls can help that would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DrStrange

DrStrange Well-Known Member

Hi Hugh,

Welcome.

Im not on here as frequently as past years but here goes;

You can really tidy and neaten up the engine bay by watching a 'chrisfix' vid on youtube by typing in 'chrisfix engine bay clean'.

Then, you can start by upgrading some of your pipework to some of new colourful ones. Link Below;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=a4+b6+silicone&_sacat=0

Finally, Follow and ask my mate Chris to see what he did to his engine bay to see how he got it to 'car sohw' levels;

https://www.instagram.com/modified_a4cabby/?hl=en

DieselJake likes this.
  4. Hugh1980

Hugh1980 New Member

Hi Dr strange lol

Cheers forbthe info that will help a great deal want to get mine look sharp

5. DrStrange

DrStrange Well-Known Member

Haha, the names Dan!

No worries dude, check them out ESPECIALLY the insta link. Serious work put into it.