A3 washer jets

Dano28

Reaction score
Mrs has a 2014 A3 the jets are awful! Have repositioned several times but they end up moving again.

Has anyone swapped them for the mist/fan type jets off of another model? Does the face lift still have the stream type?

Thanks
Dan

Have a search and there is a thread somewhere about the mist ones

Only problem was if you require heated ones they worked out quite expensive, around £50 for the pair I think

Mrs has a 2014 A3 the jets are awful! Have repositioned several times but they end up moving again.

Has anyone swapped them for the mist/fan type jets off of another model? Does the face lift still have the stream type?

Thanks
Dan
Hello Dan,

Yes I changed the jets to spray (like VW Golf, Passat..)

Here this is my own DIY: http://www.asociacionsantabarbara.com/imagenes/perfil_a3/FrA1l3_Brico_chiscas_A3.pdf
It is in Spanish, but it is very simple to make it.

And one video with the results:

Regards,

Reactions: KenL
I don't like the ones on my FL. I hate that they over spray and I get the solution on my nice waxed paint.

Are they easy to adjust?

I don't like the ones on my FL. I hate that they over spray and I get the solution on my nice waxed paint.

Are they easy to adjust?
Yes, they are plug&play!!

had mine adjusted at the dealers as the middle jets were way too high - if anything they are now too low but at least all the jets hit the screen now - also they did something with the wiper blades as the driver side in particular was juddering like anything on the return sweep - now seems normal!

Mine keep moving, need to do drivers side 3rd jet, seems to wash the road now :(

Thank you! So did you just replace the actual nozzle and just modify the hole that seems to have been cut in your pictures on the holder?

Also which model did you get the replacement part from?

Thanks
Dan

Hello Dan,

Yes I changed the jets to spray (like VW Golf, Passat..)

Here this is my own DIY: http://www.asociacionsantabarbara.com/imagenes/perfil_a3/FrA1l3_Brico_chiscas_A3.pdf
It is in Spanish, but it is very simple to make it.

And one video with the results:

Regards,

Thank you! So did you just replace the actual nozzle and just modify the hole that seems to have been cut in your pictures on the holder?

Also which model did you get the replacement part from, a VW Passat, which year?

Thanks
Dan

Anyone know are the jets heated on 2014 A3 SLine TDI?

Thanks

Mines move as well, drives me up the wall, think that's 4 times in the last 7 months that I have had to fix them!!! Pants