A3 Tdi 170PD BNM Fault code 012600

rytec

Reaction score
Hi all, Don't suppose anyone can shed any light on this on. Glow plug light started to flash and flagged 012600 Intake manifold runner control deviation ( P3138 ). I assumed at first it was the control solenoid. As it said short to ground, and as it was a fairly cheap part i replaced it. All has been well for a month then the light came back on. Same fault code. I have also had the dpf light on which has gone back off between all this. DPF removal and remap is booked for for tuesday, but i need to have it tip top before i remap ideally. I have released the vacuum linkage to the runners and its nice and free no sticky spots, but couldnt be sure its connected inside the manifold.

Any suggestions would be good.

Thanks
Ryan.

Hi just seemed strange as vcds suggested short to plus intermittent which suggests electrical

Hi all, Don't suppose anyone can shed any light on this on. Glow plug light started to flash and flagged 012600 Intake manifold runner control deviation ( P3138 ). I assumed at first it was the control solenoid. As it said short to ground, and as it was a fairly cheap part i replaced it. All has been well for a month then the light came back on. Same fault code. I have also had the dpf light on which has gone back off between all this. DPF removal and remap is booked for for tuesday, but i need to have it tip top before i remap ideally. I have released the vacuum linkage to the runners and its nice and free no sticky spots, but couldn't be sure its connected inside the manifold.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated .

Thanks
Ryan.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if the runner control is via vacuum solenoid or has a motor with position sensor in.
Thanks
Ryan.