A3 sportback facelift tdi E ride height?

Ayy38p3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wondered if anyone could help me, I've tried searching high and low but can't find anything regarding this model, I have a facelift a3 8p sportback 1.9 tdie. I need to known what the stanstand ride height is if anyany knows? Apparently according to someone doing a review on ebay, its lower than standard a3? I need confirmation as i need to get a drive side suspension leg. All i know is the car is really low, its completely stock and scrapes over speedbumps.

Thanks guys

Don't assume your car has the OE suspension, may have been changed by a previous owner. Have a wheel off and look for the Audi sticker on the struts, should be white with a barcode and part number printed on them, they do survive a few years. the struts should all be black painted and any fancy bright colours would be aftermarket.
Stick a side view photo up if you can.

Don't assume your car has the OE suspension, may have been changed by a previous owner. Have a wheel off and look for the Audi sticker on the struts, should be white with a barcode and part number printed on them, they do survive a few years. the struts should all be black painted and any fancy bright colours would be aftermarket.
Stick a side view photo up if you can.

I have checked and it is completely standard, oe suspension legs, little bits of the sticker is left, not enough to read unfortunately.

I can confirm that tdi e suspension is alot lower than s line, I've fitted some s line springs and they're a hell of a lot higher, compared to the back end the front looks like it's wheely-ing. Now I'm going down the lowering spring route instead