A3 Sportback 45 TFSI e s-line Competition suspension question?

FishyFinger

Reaction score
Afternoon all

I've order my A3 Sportback 45 tfsi e s-line competition. I have a question I was hoping someone could answer with regards to the suspension.
My 2 previous s-line's, I had the option to choose sport or standard suspension. When I ordered it via our company car system, I stated I wanted it to come with sports suspension. The lease company said it comes with standard suspension which is sport. My understanding was the two are different and you have to state which one you want. when configuring the car via the Audi website. it does not give you an option . Can any owners a S-line Competition or S-line hybrid confirm what suspension it comes with and if the hybrid models only come in standard suspension. if only standard what is is the reason for no option of sport suspension?

As far as I understand it all the TFSIe models don’t have the option for sports suspension.

Thank you, thought that might be the case as it was not an option on Audi's car configurator.

I contacted 3 Audi dealers, the first said standard suspension is the sports suspension and that there is no other option. The second said he was unsure but will find out and let me know. That was a week ago and I never heard from them since. The third said it was just standard suspension which might be the lowered sports suspension but was not sure and did not offer to find out and confirm.

I got a stock car, didn't spec a build.
On my spec it shows standard suspension, initially was quite high but has settled a bit now. Still looks like caves around the wheel arches :(