A3 sportback 2.0tdi S line DSG - When ???!!!

Amchlolor

Reaction score
Can anyone clarify the situation regarding S-line models as I need to replace my company A4 tdi ?
The Audi website states that there is such a sportback model as the 2.0tdi S line DSG with a list price of (from memory) £22430.00.
I would love to order this car but no-one at Audi can tell me when I'm likely to get one !
The dealer cannot tell me.
Audi UK cannot tell me.
They both tell me there is no release date mentioned yet,never mind delivery date.
I can't wait forever to replace my company car !
The dealer suggested speccing up a 'standard' 2.0tdi sport DSG to S-line spec,but you can't as the 18 inch 5-arm alloys cannot be ordered as an option.
Anyone got any clue as to what the heck is going on ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Should be able to order now I would have thought - I ordered a 2.0 T FSI S Line at the start of the year. The only thing the dealer had to go on was an internal memo (another thread contains the contents) saying it was 1000.00 GBP on top of a standard sport model.

Dealer couldn't even confirm if Avus Silver was available - I assumed it was from the 3 door brochure (Avus Silver and Misano Red are exclusive on the S Line). Anyway, my order is in the computer system and I have a build week so I guess they can build it with the options I selected (was told computer will reject invalid configurations).

the stealer said u can order a sline pack (rrp £1000) ontop of the car and most dealers can't guarantee u a date for delivery until its entered into the system but if you order now, u r probably looking around a mid March delivery ?

visit the other thread for more info regarding what u get on the sline pack

Man,I don't know what to do..
My local dealer is clueless..
When I e-mailed Audi customer services you'd have thought they'd have come back saying it was a £1000 add-on to the standard sport DSG and maybe referred me to the memo,but all they said was "no release date".
My MD is steering me towards a Saab 9-3 Vector sport 150 Tid instead,but I don't want that.
The fact I can't tell him if my preferred option even exists,never mind when I'd get it,isn't helping my argument...
Any suggestions as to what I should so ???

try a different dealer

where abouts are u ? as there are some recommended dealers on the forum. if not, try talking to the sales manager emphasising exactly what you want, if not - u try another dealership etcetc

I think I'll print off the text of the memo from the other thread and take it up to them.
Terrible that I should have to do their job for them but I'm determined I'll get the car I want !

A3 sportback 2.0 tdi S-line DSG/Akoya silver/Bose/Central armrest.

Here's hoping !