A3 sedan 8v 1.8 tfsi dsg Swap

Ricardo Braguini

Reaction score
Hi my friends, im doing a dsg swap my car have the original DQ200 and we install DQ250,but we need the wire diagram to conect the gearbox to the car...will will apreciette any help

Hi Ricardo and welcome.
Ask why the STronic is better than a manual gearbox, when to change the gearbox oil to maintain your warranty, if you get main dealer or independent to do it, how much it costs, why it costs so much, or even ask which company does the best gearbox re-map and you'll get plenty of opinions here.
Any technical questions answered beyond what functions you can change with a bit of Carista or VCDS coding ... Good luck.

Reactions: Ricardo Braguini
Reactions: Ricardo Braguini
Are you in Brazil or Portugal? If you are in Portugal then I can recommend a guy in Lisbon to help.

Hi Ricardo and welcome.
Ask why the STronic is better than a manual gearbox, when to change the gearbox oil to maintain your warranty, if you get main dealer or independent to do it, how much it costs, why it costs so much, or even ask which company does the best gearbox re-map and you'll get plenty of opinions here.
Any technical questions answered beyond what functions you can change with a bit of Carista or VCDS coding ... Good luck.
Sorry for my english, but im disable i dont walk have to move in wheelchair and so i need a automatic car to drive, the shop does the swap of dsg but we need the diagram to make work!!

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk