A3 Saloon next car? What to look out for?

LaurenP

Hi everyone. Im thinking getting the A3 Saloon for my next car but I want to make sure I get the best deal etc. What should I look out for and what should I avoid? My budget is under £20k and I want a s line model and pref 2017+ plate. Is that doable?

Some might know that my A3 Sline got stolen last month. My insurance valued my car 18.5k and 11k towards my finance company because thats what I owe them so Ill be left with around 7k which is nice I guess since I dont have gap insurance.

I really appreciate everyone's help once again! :)

typed on mate pro 20

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Hi everyone. Im thinking getting the A3 Saloon for my next car but I want to make sure I get the best deal etc. What should I look out for and what should I avoid? My budget is under £20k and I want a s line model and pref 2017+ plate. Is that doable?

Some might know that my A3 Sline got stolen last month. My insurance valued my car 18.5k and 11k towards my finance company because thats what I owe them so Ill be left with around 7k which is nice I guess since I dont have gap insurance.

typed on mate pro 20
20k is doable, it will all depend on spec/power etc you want. S-Line minimum spec IMO. Good luck in finding something.

KieranJ22

typed on mate pro 20

After negotiating I have a deposit down on a 67 plate black edition saloon (listed at £22k). It has pan roof, comfort and sound pack PSP and interior light package. This has 15k miles.