A3 / S3's Spotted - Was it You?

Ryan_W

Reaction score
So, thought id create a thread for everyone to use with regards to A3's and S3's spotted on our roads. You never know, it could be one of us from the forum?!...

So I'll start it off...

Yellow S3 with an S3 private plate spotted in Corby near the sports academy. Anyone off here?

Ryan

well i saw a black S3 in folkestone on monday Reg s3 **L, looked like it had been tweeked

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw a low pinky purple a3 coming out of shell in stacey bushes milton keynes yesterday if thats anyone?

Whilst on the subject of spotting though, does any one know an 'R' reg 8L A3 in Black with facelift rear lights, shark fin arial, oval exhaust pipe, nicely lowered and some anthracite coloured rims in the Birmingham area? It also had an 'R-tec' badge/sticker on the back. I've seen it a few times going through Kingsheath area.

Oh and whilst we are on it, a kingfisher blue a3 round solihull, slammed on some black/grey rims, anyone on here????

Think its an S reg, but have seen it driven by both man and woman.

Noone ever uses the spotters section, I've posted in there a few times to no avail.

Sticky this one, it would be nice to have a spotters thread just for 8Ls....

Agree with the Wellington, think it would be a good idea to have a Sticky in this section, just for our lot :)

Noone ever uses the spotters section, I've posted in there a few times to no avail.

Sticky this one, it would be nice to have a spotters thread just for 8Ls....

Maybe you've just never been spotted :poa:

I dont bother posting in the spotted section any more, I never get a reply!........ probably because I've never been spotted and everyone I spott isn't a member on here :think:

Spotted an imola yellow s3 going into whitstable tesco's tuesday night around 9.15

Same here, there are 4 s3's on the carpark at work incl mine, so that's 1 yellow, 1 red and 2 gunmetal (1prefecelift and the other postfacelift) work for Apple in Cork.

lol Westy and s3baby work at the same place dude.

i keep seeing a black S3 between 8am and half 8 around crossways/dartford bridge...anyone here?

Seen a silver s3 in the Abindgon/Oxford area a few times recently....anyone from here?

Spotted S3FeatesV9 *I think? this morning, about 5.50 going in to BMW Cowley, I was in the work van though so you wouldn't of seen my S3.[h=1][/h]

I only seem to get out in the S3 maybe 3 or 4 times a week now, so chances of a spot are slim! I have spotted your car alot, usually between Rosehill roundabout and Abingdon road roundabout stuck in traffic after work (when I worked the other side of Oxford) but could never see the plate

ha. yup i HATE that traffic. Hopefully the new roundabout at sainsbury will sort this out.

Ha just seen u again! Was in my workmates crap silver punto at Rosehill roundabout

Light Blue 03 S3 spotted....Aspinall Way Horwich Bolton - Thursday 11th August.....

Bolton Silver S3, 2.30pm ish today (14th August Middlebrook Bolton Tesco petrol station ....

I also see a black S3 driving in the morning around Chorley Old Road bolton with an s3 private plate and a nurbergring sticker....

Any of these anyone??

Saw a black X reg S3 yesterday on the M20 near the Ashford junction going London bound at about 7am.

Had facelift rear lights and looking very low on RS8 alloys (I think)

Y reg noggi on anth wheels, in brownhill near Honda garage.
My misses says she knows the guy from way back, bit of a dealer apparently, got his face bounced off the co-op wall not too long ago. You on here lol

Would love it if he was now you`ve described him so well haha

I spot a couple of S3's in my area now and then but not as much as you guys, you see quite alot! I don't think i'll ever be spotted, you all live too far up north in mountains and what not! :laugh:

Lol there not animals!,i did see someones name on hear (mountain goat) though lol

Imola yellow S3, gloss black roof, rotifails (possibly reps) & a normal Miltek, spotted for the last 2 weeks at the Cheltenham cruise.

First week you and your loud mouth, bully mates were jeering at a guy who was obviously having trouble with his rear engined Hillman Imp.

Are you on here???

No?

Good!

Imola yellow S3, gloss black roof, rotifails (possibly reps) & a normal Miltek, spotted for the last 2 weeks at the Cheltenham cruise.

First week you and your loud mouth, bully mates were jeering at a guy who was obviously having trouble with his rear engined Hillman Imp.

Are you on here???

No?

Good!

You tell them dude.

The only S3s I ever spot round my way (except for Tam of course) are all driven by old people!!! :wtf:

:) yeah all good, it's behaviour like the above that ruins it for me. F**K off and be yobbos somewhere else.

Plus a rear engined Hillman Imp is chuffing awesome, why act like ccoks.

Plus I thought it was a bit of a funny take on the thread :)

Westy - I know what you mean mate I give it the old flash lights big thumbs up and it's a 60 year old bloke. All the 8p S3's I see around are always driven by women too...