Audi S3 8P Facelift

Attachments

• IMG_3284.JPG
    IMG_3284.JPG
    934.3 KB · Views: 295
Reactions: Hookmonster
IMG 20161120 164145

Reactions: Spooner, TommyG6792, Inertiauk and 3 others
Only just done the facelift conversion but didn't have any with my old xenons and no problems

If I were you I would go to the same MOT tester next time. I consulted with a local (Danish) MOT tester last week and one of the questions I asked was about xenons. He said when he tests the headlights and they are the xenons, he checks out if there are the washers. He shown me the EU regulations on a subject (nor danish only) he used for a reference.

Extra gloss protection and a touch of sun
2016 11 28 192300

Reactions: Cosmin ZKG, S. and leshkin
Interested to hear why you sold the M3 for the S3? A change I've always wondered about making (but the opposite way).

The M3 was an absolute monster in terms of raw power and i did love it for that. But I found it a bit heavy as a daily, very track focused. Also I didnt like the SMG gearbox.

Reactions: scotty dugg
My black beauty :)

Cosmo 7817

Reactions: Inertiauk, woofdog, Hookmonster and 1 other person
Because Russia, you know :)
4 month of drift
Any troubles with lowered suspension on Russian roads? I'm asking because folks get ППД as standard there. Or isn't that true?

P.S. Nice car, BTW.

Reactions: Solyarkin
Any troubles with lowered suspension on Russian roads? I'm asking because folks get ППД as standard there. Or isn't that true?

P.S. Nice car, BTW.

1.2-1.4-1.6.1.8 selling with pdd suspension
2.0 with standards euro or s-line suspension
i change my s-line to ST X 2 years ago, and i don't have any troubles (i live in Moscow)
we have bad roads, but not so

Upload 2016 12 10 22 17 38 Upload 2016 12 10 22 17 53

1.2-1.4-1.6.1.8 selling with pdd suspension
2.0 with standards euro or s-line suspension
i change my s-line to ST X 2 years ago, and i don't have any troubles (i live in Moscow)
we have bad roads, but not so

View attachment 112079 View attachment 112080
Not too bad, perhaps. I haven't been to Moscow for 16 years, and even then I used only wide and good paved central roads. I hope the roads are getting better there.

I first realised how poor the roads can be after lowering my car ;)

New to the forum here's my s3 I picked up a few months ago.
YdThoB.jpg

Reactions: Dikonou, alex-green2010, S. and 6 others
I picked up my MY61 S3 Sportback BE earlier in the week - amazing and a real step up from the MY09 A3 1.8TFSI SB which I traded after only 3 months!

Front1
Side2
Back1
Side

Reactions: Essexman, A_man, Hookmonster and 2 others
What was wrong with your A3 SB?

Hi @dp_motley - nothing at all, it was a great car and in spotless condition but I kind of rushed into the purchase. I don't need a race car but I was surprised how few aftermarket upgrades there are for the 1.8; my wish list was putting me into S3 territory price wise however the 1.8 would still be 30-40hp shy with the money spent.

Hi @dp_motley - nothing at all, it was a great car and in spotless condition but I kind of rushed into the purchase. I don't need a race car but I was surprised how few aftermarket upgrades there are for the 1.8; my wish list was putting me into S3 territory price wise however the 1.8 would still be 30-40hp shy with the money spent.
"Rushed into the purchase" was what I had done when I bought my 2012 A3 1.6 TDI SB. She was in mint condition and the color was rare. My wife and I fall in love on place. I didn't know much about SE, S3, S-line, etc. If I chose a car now, I'd look at higher spec car with larger engine (petrol) and the s-tronic.

IMG 0507

RS3 replicas 19x8 ET 45, 225/35/19 vredestein vorti, KW variant1.

Reactions: THQuattro
My lowly spec derv sport in a rare clean moment ha !

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
Reactions: MikeSel^
Nothing special so far work in progress
2011 TFSI S tronic

Attachments

• IMG_8414.PNG
    IMG_8414.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 179