A3/S3 Photos Thread

A quick(ish!) detail on my A3 last month, still shining !

Reactions: mookster
My new car :)

Attachments

• $_1-11.jpeg
    $_1-11.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: leshkin, nil538, Smir and 2 others
What's the score with the size of the rotiforms? Looked at them as I think these are the ones I love em but they only come in 19s and for the wider rear there 10j! I didn't think 19s and that with would fit? Where as others rotiforms I been looking at are 18" 8.5 et 45 front and 18" 9.5 and et 34 so sounds more possible, any thoughts?

What offset are you running? Nice car by the way! Red is the one!

My wheels are 18" lrn blitz, their 8 front 9 rear with et34 front and et40 rear

Im using 15mm adaptors too thats why its really wide

Some new photos
34d7ae11555c24d1618c28f66f723449.jpg
7dda85ea28e2fee959d11f2b76a3b4e4.jpg
c883e2c7d6ae0adf1ee8905a138dfaba.jpg

Reactions: Hoesty, ArmettS3, nil538 and 1 other person
I'm liking that! You have a nice stance and she's looking rather low! I'm looking at 18" rotiform ind-t but want a deeper concave at the rear, new to this so trying to get some idea lol! What suspension you using?

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
Fk's, i only use car for show so dont race around with it, does the job really good, for budget cannot complain

Cool! I want low but budget see for now, yeah same here only it's a daily for me but luckly no bumps where I am really! I will have to checkout the fks as I know there's a few types they do don't they?

Cool! I want low but budget see for now, yeah same here only it's a daily for me but luckly no bumps where I am really! I will have to checkout the fks as I know there's a few types they do don't they?

Theres one on ebay for around £200 with droplinks, thats the one i use and they go really low, i could lower the front even more

I need too look them up, a few local people has told me fk the way to go low, shocked they would go down more! Think these are the way forward....

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
This is my first post! Only just signed up today.
Here's my pride and joy of a s3! Recently just got a revo stage 1 remap. I've had this car for a year now I need a few exterior ideas to make it abit unique. Any suggestions?

Reactions: mookster, S., Griffin1989 and 5 others
Welcome Armetts3, nice ride fairplay! I'm kinda gutted I didn't get an s3 as your shape looks stunning fairplay!

As for the ideas I guess a few shows like ultimate dubs and edition 38 would be worth going to for ideas but it's the little things that count, me personally low and some nice wheels!....

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    973.2 KB · Views: 312
Nice one ! She is my baby haha.
I'm going to have her lowered when I upgrade the suspension. Don't want to lower her to much as I like to go to the odd track day and travel abit.
Just checked out them shows they look awsome! The next shows just seem so long away
How much have you lowered yours by? Yours is a real head turner ! I take it you avoid ruff roads and speed bumps.

Ahh I see! Yeah you want something decent, kw are really good but expensive, yeah be next year for edition38 and ultimate dubs but will be here before we know it! Mines not lowered yet hopefully get done for next summer, as for the bumps we ain't got much here other than town when shopping lol! I do try an avoid haha!

I was thinking that orange s3 you attached was yours lol.
Have you had anything done to yours? Recaps etc?

f6437c04275775a71aa50f1efa11d752.jpg
dc4299a550b16739a51d55d4b72262b4.jpg

Here mine , got my recent Ibis White Black edition sport back S3 n my
Trusty 2.0 Tdi Quattro sline
Need the S3 Remapping as it doesn't seem much quicker than my S3 s torque figures are around the same lol

Reactions: Griffin1989
I was thinking that orange s3 you attached was yours lol.
Have you had anything done to yours? Recaps etc?
Sorry, didn't realise you replied to me Armetts3 haha, no not mine just one I saw a few years ago at edition38, been trying to put more pics of some I saw at Ultimate Stance but it won't let me upload:( as for mine no its totally standard at lathe moment but new year at some point should see her lower and new wheels maybe more we shall see haha

My 2011 black edition S3 after a decent detailing session! Had the car for 2 weeks now and still beaming

Paint was quite rough considering the age of the car so got clay barred, went over it with poor boys black hole and then a good coat of dodo juice purple haze. Came up really nice!

Come summer time it'll be getting a full paint correction as there's a heap of swirls on it - previous owner must've used a sponge or a drive through car wash

Reactions: mookster, Griffin1989 and Welshy
Whitagram

Reactions: Dwayne S3, Starry, St53daw and 3 others
Whitagram

Reactions: James.c, Dwayne S3, gussyldr and 1 other person
My little beauty! I'm new to the world of Audi's and I fell in love in the first 15 minuites of driving her!! She's standard for now!!! But one thing I love is in the right light she looks purple! Ha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 296
web_20151103_151548ps-jpg.72276
web_20151103_151604ps-jpg.72280
web_20151103_151943ps-jpg.72281

Reactions: S3jcp, mookster, Dwayne S3 and 7 others
Nice pic what meet is that from
This was from Ultimate Stance at the international centre Telford, there will be another in march, same place called ultimate dubs....

Stage 2+ with rs3 brakes.

Reactions: Mattyk55, S., Jake 61 and 1 other person