A3/S3 Photos Thread

Some more of my new A3 - :)

a31ih.jpg

a33jt.jpg

a38j.jpg

a36j.jpg

once agin ive tryed and not showing!! only link showing

hi apollo,

nice car! & roads looks even better! very jealous!!

what wheels are they?? not too sure on them!!?

mr n8 you helped with photo bucket! and very easy instustions so thx

Took these pictures this morning when i Bought my first Audi. collecting next saturday.

Snap Dolb!!! :D

Well... Finally after about 3 months of deciding what to do, i finally got round to getting myself an A3 sportback... and im not gonna lie i havent stopped smiling since i picked it up!! :wub:
2.0 TDI S-line 140brake model, with manual gearbox and full leather,
215064_10150153996767175_504597174_7166958_5271287_n.jpg

will get some better pics up when ive cleaned it as i swear ive killed half of the insect population in the last 2 days! done about 600miles in it! :lol:
plans at the moment are...
front plate either US/Jap not decided yet,
Remap
Full through exhaust,
induction kit
stiffen everything up
Undecided which route to go down in terms of lowering yet... i quite like the S-line setup so im in no rush to change it, but one things for sure it wont be mega low on coilys as ive had enough of ruining cars!! :lol:
These plans will probably change quite a bit, but at the moment im just gonna enjoy

ohhh yeah anybody know where i can get some genuine S-Line mats from other than audi? and how much are audi gonna charge?

Bout time I got a pic up, just test fitted new wheels, but need bigger tyres
Don't know which route I want to go with suspension wise, coilys or shocks,
1a1f4377.jpg

Just a few pics of my wheels which I had refurbished at Lepsons in Swindon, I think they look sweet so much better than the Silver they had been painted!!

Before Refurb
2ah846a.jpg

s4s0th.jpg

After refurb in Pascara
nn03zb.jpg

25s77gy.jpg

oh6cfb.jpg