s3002t.jpg

s3003.jpg

s3004.jpg

s3005.jpg

At the time the brakes where from the S3 but now:

dscf3480.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Best regards.

Nice car micasb, what kind of power are you getting out of that? You planning to lower it at all?

Nice car micasb, what kind of power are you getting out of that? You planning to lower it at all?

Surprisingly it has Eibach Pro-kit installed...
I want to lower it a bit more but i'm afraid that with Sportline kit from eibach it could become very hard on the riding...
With the mods i have in mind i will get 300hp out of it. Bare in mind that is a 2.0 TDI lol

Damn I'm just trying to crack 200BHP lmao! I kinda had a feeling it was eibach pro's very hard to tell if it's just S-line suspension or pros although I read the ride is substantially better on the pros. Looking good bro, make sure you do a build thread when you up the power... what are you running now?

Damn I'm just trying to crack 200BHP lmao! I kinda had a feeling it was eibach pro's very hard to tell if it's just S-line suspension or pros although I read the ride is substantially better on the pros. Looking good bro, make sure you do a build thread when you up the power... what are you running now?

I'm planing on doing a build thread. Just need some time to reorganise the thread i have on our pt forum :)
To crack the 200bhp you just need a good turbo and i nice remap.
Also adding the S3 intercooler (as i already have) would be good for higher boost levels.
To go for 300 GTB2260VK is a very good turbo that spools up fast and has a great highend boost level on high RPM along with some injector nozzles a good clutch setup, but the main issue here is having a good remap for the parts...

regards.

Also not to forget the oil and fuel cooler VERY important on these engines...

I'm planing on doing a build thread. Just need some time to reorganise the thread i have on our pt forum :)
To crack the 200bhp you just need a good turbo and i nice remap.
Also adding the S3 intercooler (as i already have) would be good for higher boost levels.
To go for 300 GTB2260VK is a very good turbo that spools up fast and has a great highend boost level on high RPM along with some injector nozzles a good clutch setup, but the main issue here is having a good remap for the parts...

regards.

Will be good to see a build thread for all the mods you've done and the S3 conversion, looking good mate

Will be good to see a build thread for all the mods you've done and the S3 conversion, looking good mate

The S3 looks package is only a small percentage of what i've done to the car...
As soon as i get some time i'll start the build thread.

Thanks and regards

wow that is cheap were they second hand or something ??

Second hand but the price included the paint job and rework of some scratchs they had.
It was a very good deal...

Picked my new car up on wednesday... A3 1.9TDi Sport in Phantom Black. Absolutely love it.
Here are a few pics of her after her first was and wax in my possession!

Last edited:
Yeah, in Sydney. thanks guys.

Nothing special though! Stage 2+ and otherwise usual bits and bobs, coilovers, etc etc.

Hi everyone.. this is my A3 sportback 8p 1.8 tsi ( CDAA engine code )

Unfortunately this photo is from my Galaxy S so the quality is not so good.

Rims are WSP W554 18x8 ET45 with Michelin Pilot Sport 3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us