A3/S3 Photos Thread

DSC_0221.jpg

I'm really liking this look\angle! so glad they did away with orange indicators.

Reactions: MrBones
Gave the old gal a wash yesteday and as the sun was out, decided to pop out with my camera

IMG_1240_zpseb4dd002.jpg

IMG_1243_zps8b89a343.jpg

Stayed clean for about 5 minutes
happy.gif

Reactions: MrBones
3 things really bother me about these pictures...your wheels are better than mine. your seats are better than mine and you insult me by having your car smell better than mine. You sir are a killjoy to my Friday

I guess its thanks to the first two points and as air freshners in the boot I thought it was a standard practice. Always enjoy a fresh smelling boot after a tesco shop.

Very nice Tim, refurbished or OEM finish?

Yes freshly refurbed but will be sprayed gunmetal centres.

View attachment 9011
Recently Bought
Work away so only took a quick photo on the way into the house, will take some tidy ones when I'm home if I get the weather,
Oh and once I chuck my plate on.

Not a single A3 with Chrome window trim ? does it look bad on A3 or no one thought of doing it ?:uhm:

Not a single A3 with Chrome window trim ? does it look bad on A3 or no one thought of doing it ?:uhm:

The new S3's have chrome window trim don't like it at all, reminds me of my missus mini :puke:

Thats very true, another thing on the to-do list for 2013 along with a RNS-E. Eibachs or H&R springs?
as soon as i pull my finger out and fit my coilovers will have some h&r springs going cheap bud.only done around 3-4k on mine.

My S Line 2.0 TFSI Cabriolet in Scuba Blue ... coming up to 11 months ownership ...

8325614244_1ab7518184_c.jpg

Mods so far

• Carbonio CAI (Stage 1 and 2)
  • Stage 2 Bluefin remap
  • 3" downpipe and sports cat
  • H&R 40mm springs
  • Eibach anti roll bars
  • WALK plus SuperPro FCA inner bush
  • Forge Quickshift (front and side)
  • Cruise Control
  • RNSE
  • Brembo HP2000 pads
  • Various aluminium trim bits
  • Denso iridium plugs
  • LED DRLs
  • CrystalVision low beam bulbs 4300K
  • R8 oil cap

Sitting on my desk

• Front footwell lights
  • Puddle lights
  • OEM Bluetooth
  • CrystalVision fog lamp bulbs 4300K

Planned

• Big brake kit

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone could help me out here and point me in the right direction, I have a 2010 audi a3 sportback 1.6ltr Looking to drop it, was going to go for the kw v1's but heard they do not drop it that much, I just need to get the right set-up for the 2013 show-season.

IMG_4990_zps099ca5a2.jpg

was out up brecon again on xmas eve so grabbed a quick photo on the way back home

DSCF9510_zpsce151634-1_zps38ce3e1a.jpg

Fran we should sort a meet out as I don't live far from Brecon and haven't met anyone yet as have never had time off for any shows and I know that Brecon road is a great road and has back drops for amazing photos.

Fran we should sort a meet out as I don't live far from Brecon and haven't met anyone yet as have never had time off for any shows and I know that Brecon road is a great road and has back drops for amazing photos.
been trying to sort out a meet but no one is interested hardly will prob wait till the weather gets a little better then pull my finger out and get one sorted properly keep an eye on the welsh section buddy

IMG 0447IMG 0547IMG 0556
started life as a sport now an S line front end but still searching for a rear s line bumper with parking holes :( no luck

click on images to make them bigger as for some reason i cant upload bigger images :/