A3/S3 Photos Thread

Dalik

My two days old A3 Sportback:icon_thumright:

auZjlfv.jpg

Today I changed these horrible wheels for 17" :),
I will add some more photos and info during following days.

rOb_A

quick clean, so will put some better photo's up once it had a full scrub & polish. I do like it over my Phantom SB S Line

DSCF1574.jpg

:yum:

Kelvin_S

Perfection, love the little red sticker on the alloys. What's it saying?

Kelvin_S

oh ok

rOb_A

I still think the chrome rings would look better.

you'd have to see it in the flesh Amar, they do look good. Can always change them if i change my mind
:laugh:

how your car coming along? is it back on the road? i tried for a RS3 grill but the guy in Germany didn't reply to my email :sadlike:
anymore mod's planned for you ?

amar06fbr

Vorsprung Durch Technik

you'd have to see it in the flesh Amar, they do look good. Can always change them if i change my mind
:laugh:

how your car coming along? is it back on the road? i tried for a RS3 grill but the guy in Germany didn't reply to my email :sadlike:
anymore mod's planned for you ?

RS3 grill :wub:
my car? dont ask lol giving up on it cba on it anymore. seems like it doesnt want to see the roads anymre lol 1 problem after another. no more mods going to update the speedos and then thats it.

Artimus

Shortback
there really are some great representations of the A3 on these pages. congrats to all. :)

Kelvin_S

WIP

SDC17989.jpg

MARC_S3

Just picked it up this morning so only a quick picture on the phone. Will post some more later.

car.jpg

Matt Maddison

S3.jpg

Here's my 2010 s-tronic sportback, she's totally standard at the moment (apart from the dog guard). Got plans for some BBS CK's and upgraded brakes and maybe stage 1 Revo.

Here's the first addition. I was originally thinking of CK but went for CH's. Most of my driving is from Essex to Nottinghamshire so went for 18" rather than 19". Had 19" wheels on cars in the past and found the ride a bit to crashy .

IMG_0647.JPG

Kelvin_S

Wow! pure sex on wheels

Dave-S3

My 2009 S line 2.0 TDi 170: Plans are Tints, eventually lower & BBS CK's once the warrenty is out ;) Just after a quick clean and polish yesterday :)

380241_10151850232965711_1076322216_n.jpg

Ash B

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I really need to get round to fitting my Lamin-X. If the new MOT stuff means I can't have it, then I'll just rip it off when it goes for it's MOT. Will do my silver indicator bulbs at the same time (thanks to Nigel for suggesting the best route).

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
im really falling for n8's car its lovely ;)